Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A bit of a leaving bash for Ben

I'm planning to get there for about midday on Saturday.

Last edited:
Suweet :icon-cool: Are you staying over Jay Dubbleyuh?

You snuck in there Trev - getting the best spot for the bungalow?? :icon-wink:

Last edited:
Not in the same field this time, Tony has indicated that one of the fields on the right as you drive in is likely. It's one where the special stages have been held before. I planned on arriving early to get the arduous task of setting up the des res done and then cracking open a couple of cold ones and watch the fun of tents being put up :)

Will probably arrive at around 3ish, if the weather is good in the morning might try and replace the windscreen rubber on mine. Although I could get there at midday ish and get some help for you guys rather than asking Halina to help me...

Anyone got any primer and white paint in case I am down to bare metal under the window rubber?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Damn, should really get on here more often. Ben, I'm really sorry dude but I'm not gonna be able to make this. Laura and I are having our Banns read for the final time at the church we're getting married at on Sunday morning and need to be there to hear them (condition of marriage in CofE). Had I known the leaving do was gonna be this weekend I'd have foregone the laning last weekend and gone to church then! ='(

Have a great time and best regards for the future mate, I'll be in touch before we call through in 2019!

Love Jim n Laura

Last edited:
Hi wee will be arrive at 1 to 2 see you seen Tony and Mike.

Really looking forward to tomorrow. :dance:

Not sure what time I will be getting there. :think:

My mate has been chauffeuring me around all day, so think hes got to spend a bit of time with his mrs tomorrow, before being allowed back out in the afternoon. :lol:

Should be there by 4pm at the latest. Just trying to get hold of him to see if we can leave earlier. :thumbup:

Damn, should really get on here more often. Ben, I'm really sorry dude but I'm not gonna be able to make this. Laura and I are having our Banns read for the final time at the church we're getting married at on Sunday morning and need to be there to hear them (condition of marriage in CofE). Had I known the leaving do was gonna be this weekend I'd have foregone the laning last weekend and gone to church then! ='(

Have a great time and best regards for the future mate, I'll be in touch before we call through in 2019!

Love Jim n Laura

Awww thanks Jim & Laura. :thumbup:

Would have been nice to see you both, but no worries I will see you again. :icon-wink:

Whens the big day?

You planning a bit trip for 2019 or just a holiday? :icon-cool:

oops. :oops:

See you Saturday then. Should be there about lunchtime. :icon-wink:

:lol::lol::lol: That's what I call being keen to party. You had us all worried for a second there Ben.

If you and Karl hadnt posted then I would have turned up tomorrow. :? :lol:

I blame the fact I'm now out of work, kind of lose track of what day it is. :oops:

Sorry guys/Ben doesnt look like I will make it. Mum has decided to come and stay with me while she recovers so Im going to have to make sure she doesnt do anything (if I leave her alone too long she will try and clean stuff!). Have a good one guys, send him off proper. Ben hope all goes well in Aus, you know if I get a chance to go to Aus Ill be pestering you to show me some trails. :)

Anyone got any primer and white paint in case I am down to bare metal under the window rubber?

Im sure uncle Jim could "lend" you some. ;)

Hi guys,

Have filled the little blue hilux with wood for you. If anyone has an axe, bring along, and maybe a chainsaw too. Not Gav!

I have some friends arriving from Canada, but I won't be too far away.

My mob no is 07896 200777 if anyone needs to contact me.

Cheers,

Tony.

Ouchrageous slur yet again!!! Mind you, my chainsaw is still clogged full of forearm so wouldnt be much use... :oops:

So, the Hilux is stuffed full of firewood for us, is it hidden by punch 26 so we can find it easily?? :p

So, the Hilux is stuffed full of firewood for us, is it hidden by punch 26 so we can find it easily?? :p[/QUOTE]

Will put it somewhere easy to find! I do still have a punch missing. Probably under water now, as the Severn has burst it's banks!!

I bet we can manage an axe or two between us :lol:

Back