Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A late summer bbq meeting ?

Looks like I may actually be able to join this after doing the D&G 4x4 tour in Scotland.

spoke to Nick who runs these tours tonight & it looks like we may be able to do his 6 dayer starting a couple of days early so we can get to Stratford on the Friday, and then head for home on the Sunday.

should have some confirmation from him tomorrow

Andy

Looks like I may actually be able to join this after doing the D&G 4x4 tour in Scotland.

spoke to Nick who runs these tours tonight & it looks like we may be able to do his 6 dayer starting a couple of days early so we can get to Stratford on the Friday, and then head for home on the Sunday.

should have some confirmation from him tomorrow

Andy

Sounds good Andy.

I've added you to the list ( ref: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pCuWMTm1H667t4qpB8pqxwZa5s37vuw8r1kYamUn2H8 ); since you mentioned 'we', I've said 2 people...

- KB

What was the final answer re the Gower Stu?

I didnt sort it out as the outdorr show was going to fit in better. Its still there i do have a few conserns with the site. There is no toilets or showers so would need to sort that out. its also very over grown and not sure people would be up for the amount of damage. I was going over but things got in the way.

might try a bit later in the year.
stu

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
why don't we just camp all together in the camping section that what a few of the Nissan boys did last year.

I will be there but have decide to take the car with the tent so will head over to the camp site section.

Because we are going to be in the display section as a club ......

Be good to meet at last.

Is there room for another to attend? I'd be up for being part of the group.

If you look at post 54 (or 89 above) Lorin you'll see there is a link to a spread sheet. We have 12 spaces I believe and there are 12 names but as yet there are not 12 confirmations! I'd either put your name on it as a reserve No1 or confirm now based on the 'you snooze you lose' rule.

I will work out exact numbers in the morning but we should have space for another few trucks.

I've confirmed on the form. Top job organising the club stand, it should be a good laugh. I'll be bringing the 105 if the DVLA have issued number plates by then. I'll keep an eye on the thread to see what we're doing regarding payment, if we reference the club or a number when paying. Cheers.

Just drive on Ausy Plates Scott it will be fine.

Scott, did you need to SVA ? Iirc 500 miles pre and 500 miles post SVA are legit if you have insurance for it.

Mind you, an oz import likely has all the bits in the right(!) Place to begin with anyway.

Think I'll bring this for our encampment!

image.jpg

Just drive on Ausy Plates Scott it will be fine.
Not allowed to and not worth the risk.

Scott, did you need to SVA ? Iirc 500 miles pre and 500 miles post SVA are legit if you have insurance for it.

Mind you, an oz import likely has all the bits in the right(!) Place to begin with anyway.
No SVA (IVA) required, just an MOT pass (which was done day 1 on arrival). OZ spec just needed rear reflectors and a rear foglight, speedo change from KPH to MPH is not required for an MOT pass but it will be done.

UK plates should be forthcoming once the various HMRC departments start talking to each other.

I will work out exact numbers in the morning but we should have space for another few trucks.

I changed my mind about coming and took my name off :icon-rolleyes:, I've changed my mind again now, can I be put on as a reserve please?

Back