Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Adventure Overland Show 2016, at Stratford race course, Sept 24-25

Has anybody recieved these show passes...... We havnt, no surprise there really!
We will arrive tomorrow (thurs) evening

Andy

Tickets are being held at thegate for everyone this year; you should have them when you get there.

Was thinking about Saturday as well, take it I wouldn't be able to park next to the other LC's??

Will you be staying overnight? If so, just tell them at the gate that you are with the landcruiser club UK and they should let you drive upto the rest of us. If you are onlyin for the day, ask them anyway - last year we had a few visitors just come up without a problem.

Regards

Will you be staying overnight? If so, just tell them at the gate that you are with the landcruiser club UK and they should let you drive upto the rest of us. If you are onlyin for the day, ask them anyway - last year we had a few visitors just come up without a problem.

Regards
Cheers will see what happens

I'll try that too actually, thanks. I'll be in a green 100, reg ending VBZ. I'll probably also be monitoring 145.500 if any amateurs are going, call M0LFO :)

Looks like its going to be a large group of Land cruisers again this year!! Really looking forward to catching up and making some new friends!! Looks like the weather is not going to be too bad :)

Sad thing is i could visit on Saturday but i did that last year and did two laps of nothing to see and left in not much more than an hour , i'm all for getting out but its not worth a 4 or 5 hour drive .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Would be a shame not to meet up again, according to Microsoft AutoRoute it should be a two hour drive from Barry.

4 hour round trip with a toddler :think: be a shame to miss what looks like will be a big turn out by the club maybe i should try puppy eye sadness .

4 hour round trip with a toddler :think: be a shame to miss what looks like will be a big turn out by the club maybe i should try puppy eye sadness .
G'wan, you know you want to.

Just pitching up, same area as last year

Through the gate in the show area, & straight on, ( not into the general camping area), we are on the right hand side of the 'roadway' for those who don't know where last years pitch was!

Andy

Cool. Truck is packed just need to get a days work out the way!

If we didn't have an elderly cat we'd be leaving tomorrow night for the weekend too.

I hope Andrew St Pierre White is there, would like to meet him.

Show passes? Nope no sign of them Andy. Not really a surprise. There's always tomorrow. I did get an e mail acknowledgement just no pass.

Just pitching up, same area as last year

Through the gate in the show area, & straight on, ( not into the general camping area), we are on the right hand side of the 'roadway' for those who don't know where last years pitch was!

Andy

Oh cool. So Tom did get us the area as last time. Was worried we might end up squashed / mashed in... phew.

Show passes? Nope no sign of them Andy. Not really a surprise. There's always tomorrow. I did get an e mail acknowledgement just no pass.

I believe they are being held at the gate this year. Apparently lots were misplaced in the post and duplicated had to be issued. So this year they are just holding them at the gate.

Hopefully.

Think I have got everything ready no doubt I will remember something when I'm there

Packed and ready to go (except for another b¤%&rd 4 hours of work to do!! will hit the road around 3:30, hopefully traffic not too bad.....

Sweet!
:)

Leaving at lunchtime. I have a very early lunch on a Friday.

Reading this over lunch, not envious at all, wouldn't want to meet all you yobbo's anyway, all that nonsence natter, beers, BBQ and campfire banter.

Load of humbug!

:icon-cry:

Back