Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Adventuring Northern Cyprus to Romania Trip

Nice flat spot there Dervis with that paving - is that why you struggled on the hills earlier lugging also those pavings bricks? LOL! Looks like you are having a great time advertising Turkey.

Hope you get home without mishap buddy.

Thanks Geoff driving to Tasucu today being the ferry port town as I called earlier for a window to change over to and they said there should be spaces tonight so fingers cross getting back earlier :pray:

Whilst awaiting nearby with time to kill having noticed some tourist tour ships, with some serving fish food.
:character-ariel:

75C7C652-ED30-4898-B863-AD4AA7010C71.jpeg 32A76F2A-84E1-4D99-9073-59D07D2C9508.jpeg F63EA3D5-4E51-4E00-B9FE-0AF53655A0DF.jpeg 74CA51E6-DCBF-42BB-A8D3-6D7FF09C9888.jpeg 32E7953D-A994-44D3-817F-AEF08CF7DCBF.jpeg 927D2017-82A6-4099-895A-90279C45EC58.jpeg

All those masts and I bet there is not a sail between them!

All those masts and I bet there is not a sail between them!

Your right there Geoff tbh I did see them sailing without the masks earlier!!

Mix of old with new motorized engine I would suspect pretty normal I guess.

Guys with a long wait and much deliberation secured a ferry ticket back home. Unfortunately the staff proved pretty unhelpful with the manager having to step in as I explained been looking for a place since the 17th. He was surprised and I got the impression with talking with him I would of been back days ago.

Oh well life has its own way of doing things.

Grateful to be back in hot Cyprus tomorrow morning :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Guys with a long wait and much deliberation secured a ferry ticket back home. Unfortunately the staff proved pretty unhelpful with the manager having to step in as I explained been looking for a place since the 17th. He was surprised and I got the impression with talking with him I would of been back days ago.

Oh well life has its own way of doing things.

Grateful to be back in hot Cyprus tomorrow morning :thumbup:
it certainly does. put it down to experience. safely back home in the morning.

Upon arriving and clearing trying to find a suitable quite spot near the lake this was kinda hard as they were closed off mostly for vehicles and so having looked at google maps found a what seemed like a camp spot near by up the mountain.

With little to lose ventures up and being dark not the best way tbh but dirt roads and being narrow was tricky. Driving up the road got worse kinda didn’t feel things were right tbh but couldn’t turn back being on the ridge like that!!
Then things got even more worse as the road really was unstable off roading to which I wasn’t amused to wanna be driving up. So carefully going up 2.4km with 1km being rough terrain I managed to settle on the top must have missed the camp site or got it wrong but was kinda late to be figureing it out lol

So in light of this with great views I parked the vehicle up to what was a flat surface but kinda was uncomfortable being all slopes on the 3 sides of the vehicle so moved it back to a spot that I knew I was safe.

Funny being alone your tested in many aspects. Even with what seems safe and the handbrake in with a large rock bolder on the rear wheel wasn’t enough lol

Woke up to a beautiful view and wondered what the fuss was about in the morning haha.

I was dreading going back down thet horrible broken mud road but somehow unknowing driving down didn’t find it and so much of taken a side road of some sort Haha.

Was greatful driving down town low range missing that.

Weird how things turn out right.

View attachment 148452 View attachment 148453 View attachment 148454 View attachment 148455 View attachment 148456

The dark often plays tricks on your mind, which IMO is why when not alone, you compare “notes” and take a decision.

On your own, you have to deal with the tricks the dark plays, without a second opinion...

Great spot though Dervis :thumbup:

Back