Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bad Kissingen 2016 Abenteuer & Allrad

Fear not, I have a spare now. I am not going to be in that situation again. I bought a nice new unit plus the Midland radio I got in Zagora.

Yes, I haver a spare mike.

Let's hook up at the show and have a beer or seven

No issues at all with gas cooking or bbq's etc

I think it's just about open fires on the grass itself isn't it?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I've booked the tunnel, will arrive BK on the Wednesday afternoon (hopefully).

if any body wants a camping space saving so we are together, let me know & ill pm my mob number nearer the time so I can let you know where we are camped when you arrive.

Andy

Not having been before Andy, I can't say. There are three of us coming in two 80's. We'll have two roof tents and an Oz Tent so we're being a bit greedy but we're mates not lovers, so cosy isn't an option.

The camping area is big, (plenty of room), wooded in some places but there will be many hundreds of vehicles there ( even thousands), so spaces usually need saving unless everyone wants to be miles apart!
its on a first come first served basis really , on my previous visits, the pitches haven't been marked out regimental style.

we'll probably take our oztent

But isn't this a completely new site Andy following the issues they have had in the past?

Chris, don't think so, we used to pitch up anywhere all around the town, any vacant grass verge/ parking bay/ lawn, until a few (maybe 4 or 5) years ago where they found what is now the camp ground. That is unless they have changed it for this year

Just looked on their website, same campground as the last few years

Oh, OK I must have misread that. I thought they were pleased to announce a new arrangement. Cool.

Any others heading to this?

Andy

Trying to book a camping space but can't figure out where on their web site, can somebody help me please?!

also suggest we make a list who's going.

1. Chris
2. mussy

I don't think you can book camping, can you?

1. Chris
2. Mussy
3. Gary S
4. Lazz
5. Andy
6. Richard

Just turn up & pay, it's no prob, we should arrive late afternoon on the wed to grab a spot

Putting in planned arrival/ departures

1. Chris
2. Mussy Arrive Wed, depart Sat
3. Gary S
4. Lazz
5. Andy
6. Richard

Putting in planned arrival/ departures
1. Chris
2. Mussy Arrive Wed, depart Sat
3. Gary S
4. Lazz