Bad Kissingen 2016 Abenteuer & Allrad

Putting in planned arrival/ departures
1. Chris Arrive Thurs mid afternoon leave Sun lunch
2. Mussy Arrive Wed, depart Sat
3. Gary S Arrive Thurs mid afternoon leave Sun lunch
4. Lazz Arrive Thurs mid afternoon leave Sun lunch
5. Andy Arrive Wed, depart Mon am
6. Richard

Hi if I am back in time from work ill be heading over. Will be on the Thursday and will bring my little lad whos 6

6. Richard arrive Wed, depart ??
7 Kingtom arrive Thursday tentative/ depart??

The makings of a nice little club gathering!!!

Are you bringing a barrel of home brew Chris?!!!

It's bottled mate. And no, you can't ha ha ha

C

Probably be leaving on the sunday though no solid plans. I could bring some home made cidre

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
image.png
This is roughly the camp area we have camped a couple of times at 50.17952N 10.07542E

6. Richard arrive Wed, dep when Chris turns up with shinier trailer than mine! lol or friday
7 Kingtom arrive Thursday tentative/ depart??

Mate I wish I was bringing the trailer. Seriously. It's a laugh. I love it,but here's just no need. How much extra are you paying for a trailer on the ferry over a normal monster cruiser?

I'll be heading over this year for a poke around. Truck isn't ready so I'll be staying local and flying in via Frankfurt. Will be looking to hook up with Stan to see some kit and now I know who else will be there, I'll seek out UK plates to negotiate transport for any big goodies I can't resist. :whistle::drool: . Looking forward to it.

Mate I wish I was bringing the trailer. Seriously. It's a laugh. I love it,but here's just no need. How much extra are you paying for a trailer on the ferry over a normal monster cruiser?
Chris its the same price for an over height vehicle with roof tent as it is for a trailer.

So I'd have both. It's not an either or. Stupidly high and ridiculously long.

Is there much to buy there? Just wondering about Eurodollars. Other than a coffee or too and a sausage luncheon, how much kit and gadgetry is actually for sale or is it just a shop window? There's the camping to pay for of course but that's not mega bucks.

There's a lot of shop window stuff, and in previous years plenty to buy as well.... I came away with my twin rear wheel carrier bumper on the roof rack in 2008 all for about 700 euros

Thanks Andy. Cash and cards it is then. Going to stock up before we leave the EU and I have to pay import tax on everything.

I will also do a quick visit, arrive on thursday by noon, visit the show and probably cruise back to Belgium on friday.

Last year the camp site was overcrowded, they even refunded people because they were unable to find a free spot!

Hi!

I am comming
As the new norwegian rep for TOMS FAHZEUGTECHNIK I will be on his stand too.

We will be a bunch og good guys from last years that will be roping off an are @ the camp ground.
If U are several traelling toghether but arriving appart, this is to be considered. Be patient, ask & I am sure people will make room.
A cold beer is a genuin ice breaker on the camp site.

Fairly close to the entrance of the camp ground, U will find ALDI, LIDL & a beverage shop. Do shop upfront though.

There are big sales & huge discouts often to be had on the show. Most will take cards, ATM`s on site off course :)

I hope to be there on Tuesday.

Enjoy the BEST 4x4 Show Europe can offer by far!

Very helpful stuff thank you

Can't believe we're only hours from wheels up and my exhaust decided to fall apart.

Just what I needed on a wet Saturday.

All fixed up but it was like playing welding battleship. Little holes appearing everywhere.

Good to see thinks working out OK Chris

I myself have not even got the transport intended for BK on the lot yet....:flushed:

Not to mention packing:smirk:

Will work itself out I hope :)

I went to BK last year and found the camp site to be as interesting as the show itself. Huge array of vehicles used to get there, didn't see much in the way of options to buy directly and leave with, as said it is a very good sop window.

Back