Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bad Kissingen 2016 Abenteuer & Allrad

Just bordering on slightly excited now. Not long and we'll be off. Been over my check list three times and simply can't fit any more beer on board unless I strap Lazz to the roof.

Let's rock.

See you there

Chris

Just put the last stuff in the truck, ready for the off in the morning.........no fuel in France tho due to strikes, will fill both tanks mid Belgium, usually do Calais to BK & back to Calais without having to top up.

see u there

andy

We're going Harwich to The Hook. Should make BK just after lunch ish on Thurs

Last edited:
We on tunnel in the morning

Jealous! Enjoy.

Safe trip and remember it didn't happen if we don't see photographic proof, and lots of it!!

Photoshop is a wonderful thing Scott. I'm going with Brad Pitt. See if I'm not.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
When was it we last met up there Scott? 2012??

Just put the last stuff in the truck, ready for the off in the morning.........no fuel in France tho due to strikes, will fill both tanks mid Belgium, usually do Calais to BK & back to Calais without having to top up.

see u there

andy

There are big price differences in fuel in Belgium. Via this site you can find the cheapest on your route.

http://belgie.carbu.com/index.php/route

Plaats van vertek: (=Start) Enter for example Calais

Plaats van aankomst: (=destination) Enter for example Maasmechelen

And click "Toon de route" (show the route)

The cheapest along this route is 0.99€ / L

Great pics, looks like a great show with a good variety of trucks and kit.
Thanks for posting. Can't wait for some more. :thumbup:

When was it we last met up there Scott? 2012??
Hi Andy, I think it may have even been as long ago as 2011! Hope you have a great time.

Pics so far look great, as busy as ever.

Well, what a trip. More to more to come later but back on the drive fro 09.00 this morning, everything still working, all in one piece, utterly fab weekend. Thanks to the team (Andy, Julie and Tom for snagging some room for us) and thanks to Lazz and Gary for the great company on our meanderings through the back roads of Germany.

Just realised I must have dropped the fire plate from my BBQ. Damn. Going to have to make one I guess.

Last edited:
Great time had by all I think, packed out in the camp ground on Thursday, thinned out a bit on Saturday, (still thousands there though) and a massive spectacular thunderstorm on Saturday night.
It was very hot on the Saturday, hot enough for Tom & Sam to dunk themselves in the river.

saw several other Brits there with all manner of vehicles, & several people ( not just Brits) spent quite a bit of time chatting, only got a couple of pics on phone & some go pro video that I havnt looked at yet.

A good few days!

Andy

Here's the view from the camp site we got on the Sunday. It was truly 5*

Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 11.21.33.jpg

Excellent video, saw us lot too at around 0.20!

Back