Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Evocative picture of the day / week

Sunset, sorry will come back to this, its a RAW file that needs sorting

Olazz said:
IMG_0059.jpg

Anyone hazard a guess where this may be?

Cornwall, south cost side, somewhere near Marizion

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Superb Marius :) Where was that taken?

Damn, you take a good photo Marius.

Chris

This photo was taken by me just after sunset at the Fish River Canyon in Namibia of a group of people having sundowners on the edge of the canyon after a long hot day in the desert. If I remember correctly it got up to 46 degrees C that day.

Just stop it right now Marius :-(

Youngest daughter is currently volunteering at Moholoholo and keeps sending me soul-wrenching photos ...

Just looks like some dingy dusty old quarry to me. Is it somewhere near Ashborne? I think it was an old gravel pit. It's going to be filled in or made into a carp lake from what I hear. Either way, no loss, eh? :whistle:

Chris

Gary. I’m starting to ask the question what I am doing in this cold and wet country. I’ll stop posting photos now if you want but I have a fantastic one for tomorrow.

Hey - how dare you. It's not cold! :lol: :lol:

Whatcha up to tomorrow Gary? Hmm hmm, well, eh? Come on tell all.

Chris

Chris said:
Just looks like some dingy dusty old quarry to me. Is it somewhere near Ashborne? I think it was an old gravel pit. It's going to be filled in or made into a carp lake from what I hear. Either way, no loss, eh? :whistle:

Chris

Chris I wish I could to you to the place this was taken. You will lose your heart to Africa in a day and never look back.

Chris said:
Hey - how dare you. It's not cold! :lol: :lol:

Chris

Not cold enough to braai. My fire is going. :thumbup:

One for you Chris. I'm doing some more of that chicken you had at Lincomb. :clap:

Chris said:

If tomorrow is anything like today, I'll still be in the damn office at 22h00 like today is going to be :roll: :twisted:

Would FAR rather be here in my LC:

DSC00917.jpg

DSC00904.jpg

:|

You're not alone - planned for 2015 - much too far away :-(

Back