Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Evocative picture of the day / week

Some truely stunning pics here guys .... :thumbup: :thumbup: ...

An evocative (or thought provoking) picture can mean different things for some poeple. ....

for instance ... for me a thought provoking pic might be something like this pic ... (taken outside my front room window two days after we got home from a pay and play day with another club)

021-1.jpg

If this isn't what you wanted to see .... please remove it

sorry about the poor pic quality .... :oops:

That is a thought provoking pic Carl, it's always a shame to see your pride and joy having to be recovered :thumbdown:

Cossack said:
That is a thought provoking pic Carl, it's always a shame to see your pride and joy having to be recovered :thumbdown:

Cheers Chas ...
I am officially on the lookout for an 80 ...doesn't need to be mint or anything .. just has to be straight and solid

Janlaningcamp2.jpg

Taken in January this year at one of my favourite wild camps in N.Wales

DSC08896.JPG

Camping somewhere in the middle of Mongolia

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
This picture might not appear evocative to some, but it was taken on the morning of my departure on my first overlanding trip (to Croatia in 2008) full of anticipation :cool:
As Carl pointed out earlier an evocative (or thought provoking) picture can mean different things for some poeple. .... :p

Readyfordeparture-1.jpg

Cracking pic mate. At home with the cruiser! Funny how somethings that don't look alot to others mean a lot to you. Who knows maybe one day I could have a pic just like yours, here's hoping! :clap:

j555fjr said:
Cracking pic mate. At home with the cruiser! Funny how somethings that don't look alot to others mean a lot to you. Who knows maybe one day I could have a pic just like yours, here's hoping! :clap:
You will, you will :thumbup:

Well abit like yours! Obviously I would prefer it being outside my own house but who knows if I brake down along the way and you can help out I may get one at your house too!

went for a quick spin with one of the lads and the bank gave way beside a pond :thumbdown:

08913d8d.jpg

2f697653.jpg

Taken today, getting bbq ready for Christmas dinner.

IMG00389-20111225-1807.jpg

02daea5a-b027-a62c.jpg

From my recent road trip in South Africa from Johannesburg to Durban using an alternative route. Took me a few more hours, but at least I missed the traffic jams.

Todra Gorge Morocco 2010.

TodraGorge.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

Anyone hazard a guess where this may be?

Back