Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Factory Service Manual UZJ100, FZJ100, 105 HDJ 100 and HZJ105

I've come across what I believe to be a full Factory Service Manual for the following Land Cruisers

UZJ100
FZJ100, 105
HDJ100
HZJ105

Its a very comprehensive set of documents, but there are a lot of them.

Unfortunately the documents came to me mostly without titles so you'll need to go through them to familiarise yourself with what is in them. I didn't want to go through them guessing at the document titles so I have added them where its obvious.

They are in my Dropbox so if you want access to download them let me know your e-mail address and i'll send you an invite.
Hi, Could I please grab a copy of that service manual also. ;) [email protected]

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I just joined today and think I'm too much of a newb to PM.
please send for HZJ105 Corey.jeal at Gmail.com
Thanks

No need for dropbox copies, people. A guy on LCOOL made the original Toyota CD work with modern web browsers. It's online on http://lc100e.github.io/manual/ When you open it, it takes 5-7 seconds for the menu on the left to appear.
It fully covers the UZJ100, HDJ100, HZJ105, FZJ105. It has the proper original hierarchy, titles, etc.
All years, modifications, etc. Working wiring diagrams + addendums. It's making the rounds on various forums, so Mr T will probably take it down sooner or later.

If you are slightly more tech savvy, you can download it from the website source - https://github.com/LC100E/manual for offline use. When downloaded, you can also text search within.
I suggest going a commit back, as the original poster has added Google Analytics tracking for some reason in the last commit.

No need for dropbox copies, people. A guy on LCOOL made the original Toyota CD work with modern web browsers. It's online on http://lc100e.github.io/manual/ When you open it, it takes 5-7 seconds for the menu on the left to appear.
It fully covers the UZJ100, HDJ100, HZJ105, FZJ105. It has the proper original hierarchy, titles, etc.
All years, modifications, etc. Working wiring diagrams + addendums. It's making the rounds on various forums, so Mr T will probably take it down sooner or later.

If you are slightly more tech savvy, you can download it from the website source - https://github.com/LC100E/manual for offline use. When downloaded, you can also text search within.
I suggest going a commit back, as the original poster has added Google Analytics tracking for some reason in the last commit.

@IvanD this is indeed really useful - great find! I'll include the link in my original post

Hi Guys I have a 07/2004 Sahara UZJ100 power tilt telescopic steering column tilt is working but the telescopic part of it has been turned off after a lot of searching I find it can be turned of by the dealer apart from taking it back to a Toyota dealer dose anybody know how to turn it back on I have a foxwell 510 scanner it brings up the power tilt/telescopic system and runs all the tests etc but it will not turn the telescopic part of it back on any one know how to turn it back on thankyou

You can turn on/off the feature where when you remove the ignition key, the steering wheel retracts and moves up a bit in order to give you more moving space to get in/out of the car. When you put the key back in it comes back to normal position.
You can't turn off telescoping or tilt individually. Most probably the telescoping motor has malfunctioned - it's not uncommon either the motor to burn or the gearing to fall apart. They are pretty expensive from Toyota, so a wrecker would be a better option.
If you just want to adjust the steering wheel position once to be more comfortable and are not interested in paying lots of money to have it always adjustable, it's possible to adjust it even with a malfunctioning motor with a bit of steering column disassembly.

hi IvanD thankyou for the advice will need to look into it abit further as my scanner dose not read any faults with it its a foxwell NT510 and dose a full check of the power tilt and telescopic and it reads tilt turned on telescopic turned off ?? may need to take it to dealer it has no fault code for the steering column thankyou

Hi Guys and Girls dose anybody have the wiring diagrams for the head lights / headlight tilt motors or the complete wiring diagrams for the 100 series mid 2004 on thankyou

I have been unable to find the headlights (Components, Removal, Installation, etc) anywhere in the FSM! That has been puzzling me for a long time.

The complete FSM for all years, including full wiring diagrams can be found here - https://lc100e.github.io/manual/
Wiring for the headlights and motors is there.

cool thankyou very much been chasing this for a little while tried a few links now I have it cheers from down under

Mr Nick could you please zap me a copy of this to me please did look at it and brain went to mush me email is SteveJB583atgmaildotcom when you got the time for this ta steve

Back