Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

For Sale 24v GS 80series

karl webster

Supporter
Guru
This 24v 80 manual is going on ebay tonight.I will post the item num up for anyone interested in seeing more pics and description.

Attachments

• RS cru 3.jpg
    RS cru 3.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 463
  • RS cru 2.jpg
    RS cru 2.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 461
  • RS cru 1.jpg
    RS cru 1.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 460
That's a beaut there dude :cool:

Good luck with the sale but just one thing, when did you take the pics?? Seems like its not raining... :lol:

Looks like you have had the polishing rag out…………..

Cheers Rob :thumbup:

Took pics last night Gav really sunny here yesterday :thumbup:

Charlie, never bother to polish anything but a chap told me about some wax that works well so i gave it a go and works quite well.

Whats that wax then Karl? I'll try on my 70 and see if it comes up as good :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If you give me a grand trevor i will try and polish your truck for you. It would prob take me a week and a half :lol:

Looks very nice Karl :thumbup: that your new house in the background, must be doing well :mrgreen:

You should see the place Jon Over two mil..... Business is good :lol:

All these 80s - and I'm seriously thinking about swapping my 90........head says it doesn't make sense, heart says otherwise...... :? :|

Jon Wildsmith said:
Looks very nice Karl :thumbup: that your new house in the background, must be doing well :mrgreen:
Yeah, that looks almost as big as Chas' garage! ;) :lol:

chadr said:
All these 80s - and I'm seriously thinking about swapping my 90........head says it doesn't make sense, heart says otherwise...... :? :|
Jon Wildsmith said:
That's not his house, that's Karls garage :lol:

Nice looking truck your selling there Karl :thumbup: :cool:

Really cheap starting price too. Someone may just get a bargain :thumbup:

Cossack said:
chadr said:
Jon Wildsmith said:
That's not his house, that's Karls garage :lol:

Joking apart chas it is :D

Mummy and daddy are loaded...... Not :thumbdown:

One day maybe,i can only hope.

Ecoman said:
Nice looking truck your selling there Karl :thumbup: :cool:

Really cheap starting price too. Someone may just get a bargain :thumbup:

Cheers bill :thumbup:

Its a good starter to build up to a good truck.Yet another nice one that i have to sell to pay the bills :roll: Ive still got my scrapers to run around in though :(

Didn't re advertise it on eBay as it never works for me. Will be on auto trader tonight.

Hi

It is still forsale. I've been using it so havnt had it advertised on auto trader yet.

Thanks

Back