Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

front ARB style bumper

Birder said:
wb010.jpg
That's a tidy job there Birder, well done.

You'll be ok as long as its a short-arse kangaroo.

Pete.

Heard of Red Kangaroo, Eastern Grey Kangaroo, Western Grey Kangeroo and Antilopine Kangaroo but never Short-arse Kangaroo

Maybe its new to science, call David Attenborough quick :thumbup:

Birder said:
Heard of Red Kangaroo, Eastern Grey Kangaroo, Western Grey Kangeroo and Antilopine Kangaroo but never Short-arse Kangaroo

Maybe its new to science, call David Attenborough quick :thumbup:
It's a new breed in Oz, it's a pet kept in the little shed in the garden known as 'The Dunny' but the name is normally spelt differently :lol:

Decided to take my chance of hitting a short-arsed Kangaroo in a "dunny" and finish it off

IMG_3947.jpg

IMG_3948.jpg

IMG_3949.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Colin, the bumper looks incredible but I'm curious, what's the plate above the roller fairlead for?

Jimbo4x4 said:
Colin, the bumper looks incredible but I'm curious, what's the plate above the roller fairlead for?

Thats part of the origional ARB bumper, i think its to stop you hitting the rollers

i havnt done any more work on the rear bumper i started building, and its on hold till i have more time and enthusiasm to finish it. :thumbdown:

i did finally get all my light wired up though. :thumbup:

when i fitted my ARB style bumper i obviously got rid of the front indicators and moved the indicator bulb holders with new orange bulbs into the side lights.
so ive used the side light bulbs in my front Hella 3000 spotlights as my side lights, and have wired the main spotlight bulbs to my main beam through a relay. ive also wired my roof spots through a relay off the main beam. :thumbup:

all lights off.

P1030178.jpg

side lights only, on.

P1030179.jpg

headlights on.

P1030180.jpg

main beam.

P1030182.jpg

P1030183.jpg

had a slight bump today in my 70. :thumbdown:

the ARB style bumper held up well, and only lost a slight bit of paint off the corner. :thumbup:

which is more can be said for the brand new £137,000 Bentley continental GT! :cry:

DSC_00006.jpg

Fnck... This could be interesting...

WTF happened dude??

So it's just a wing, the lower valance didn't get damaged, shouldn't cost too much :whistle:

Ouch! It has to be his fault, its left hand drive (with British plates?!) so he couldnt see properly? :twisted:

:shock: That's going to cost someone a pretty penny, or two, to sort out.

Good that your 70 is still intact. Hate to be involved with that insurance claim... All the best

Nice one :clap:
You can now put a Bentley shaped sticker on your wing , just like WWII pilots used to do :)

Nice one Ben :clap: :) Done in awesome style m8 :D

That has to go onto the wall of fame with the factory wall demolition from last year :lol: :shifty:

Hope that your insurance gets it all sorted for you without complication, at least you are still able the wheel m8 :thumbup:

So what happened :?: Whos fault was it :?: Lets have the nitty gritty then :)

Back