Halfords discount for club members!

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
Folks,

Halfords have given Land Cruiser Club members 10% discount on everything in-store!!!

For the past few weeks I’ve been talking to the guys at Halfords about us and have managed to secure a trade discount for us.

They’ve agreed to give us a 10% discount on everything(!!!) in store.

Trade discounts are normally reserved for, well, those in the trade but after much discussion I convinced them that we’re a decent bunch of people who do a lot of maintenance ourselves.

It’s a trial, valid till the end of July and if it works, i.e. the discount is used a lot, they will make it a permanent thing where I can offer the discount to club members.

This is, I am told, valid for everything in-store; tools, consumables, sat-navs, bicycles, car products etc.

So, please print the voucher or keep it on your phone and when you’re next in Halfords you can scan it and get 10% discount. :D

The more we use it, the more likely it is that it’ll be made a permanent addition for us!

As always, comments and suggestions welcome.

To view: Click here to get voucher

Crispin

Last edited:
Good job. Now all you need to do is get us the same discount on a new 150

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Brilliant Crispin :clap: i spend so much in there they always ask me why i'm not getting a commercial discount :)

Great result Crispin, well done,

Gra.

Pretty cool move Crispin.........FOR THOSE IN THE UK!!!!!

Seriously though, that is a nice bit of work, I hope it gets used, I mean everyone likes to wash their car, change a bulb or whatever.

regards

Dave

Just updated with link to the voucher.
Voucher says,

'Terms & Conditions This voucher entitles you to 10% off in-store at Halfords. Not accepted in Halfords Autocentres or Cycle Republic. Voucher expires 31.07.2016. The voucher can only be redeemed once, per customer in UK stores only. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher, colleague discount, trade card or exchanged for cash. Excludes online use and Click & Collect orders. Halfords Ltd, B98 0DE.
Note to store Please scan the barcode to deduct the discount. Valid until 31.07.2016. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Not available to use online. Only one voucher per customer'

Does that apply to us Cris?

Pretty cool move Crispin.........FOR THOSE IN THE UK!!!!!
Dave, I know. :(
I am :shh: talking to other companies we buy a lot from. Interesting things coming there too hopefully. It's just a bit slow.
If there is a Spanish equivalent which you think might work then let me know. Happy to try.
I'm also talking to some Australian companies for the same thing.

Does that apply to us Cris?
No Chas. You're good to use it as often as you want. We've all got the same one.
If they feel it works (i.e. there is a lot of use for it) then they'll give us individual cards and review the discount :D :D

Thinking about the tools I bought from them - I could have saved a pretty penny by now :)

Euro 4x4 in France, not always the cheapest, but delivery is always excellent, and good customer service

For Spain.....Leroy Merlin! They are Spain's version of B & Q!

Unsure how many members use these outlets though?

regards

Dave

Great well done Crispin, sods law i bought a new trolley jack on Friday. Hay ho.

It goes
Great well done Crispin, sods law i bought a new trolley jack on Friday. Hay ho.
Return it? :whistle:
Sorry, I've been itching to hint about it for weeks but did not want to in case it fell through.

Excellent stuff cris, will try to use it as much as poss before it expires!

Folks,

Halfords have given Land Cruiser Club members 10% discount on everything in-store!!!

Crispin
I have a question about this post, how the fcuk did you get the font that size?

Back