Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Halfords discount for club members!

Can you imagine how it would get misused if everyone found out?
You speak for yourself, do you think I would misuse it? why not have it? we did before the upgrade.

You speak for yourself, do you think I would misuse it? why not have it? we did before the upgrade.

I was joking :) You need good eyes to see it. Its the greyed out button to the left of the A button.

Bloody hell, it's almost invisible.

upload_2016-6-20_23-37-12.png

regards

Dave

Great work Crispin!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'm also talking to some Australian companies for the same thing.

Bursons and Repco are our 2 big parts & consumables auto shops so a discount at either of those would be awesome, although I already get a 10% discount at Repco due to a perk with my breakdown cover.

SuperCheap and Autobarn are the other 2 main car part shops and Supercheap are already heavily involved with motorsport sponsorship so they may well be interested in helping the club out.

Bunnings would be another good one, but again I already get 10-15% off everything there with my trade card. :think:

Or if you could get some of the aftermarket 4WD accesory companies on board that would be amazing! :icon-twisted:

ARB, TJM & Opposite lock have stores all over the country in every major town. Or even some of the smaller companies like Terrain Tamer, MSA, Marks 4WD, Piranha, Dobinsons etc. :cool:

Thanks again Cris, great work. :clap: :thumbup:

Last edited:
Good work Crispin.
Now, what can I buy from them…:think:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks for the good work again Crispin much appreciated :)

Nice one Cris.

Did that deal come with any pre-conditions, such as no more use of the word "Halfrauds" on the forum? :lol:

Dave, As I'll be in the UK before the end of July and have downloaded the voucher, I'm happy to get anything you need as on our way back we'll be passing Murcia on the E15/A7.

Well done Crispin. The timing could not be better as far as I'm concerned. Thank you.

Regards,

Good job. Now all you need to do is get us the same discount on a new 150

I think Toyota offer a discount on new vehicles if you are a member of Mole Valley Farmers (A buying CO-OP), they are a country store type business, if you have an account you are classed as a "member".
Not sure what the discount % was but defo worth a look.

I think Toyota offer a discount on new vehicles if you are a member of Mole Valley Farmers (A buying CO-OP), they are a country store type business, if you have an account you are classed as a "member".
Not sure what the discount % was but defo worth a look.

Also if you are a BASC member too. i managed to get a good deal on my wifes new suzuki vitara this year saved £6k off the list price.

Used the voucher yesterday for an oil change. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Grabbed some supplies and used it yesterday, little reluctant to use a copy of it on my phone rather than a printed copy but they did anyway :)

Great idea Crispin.

I can highly recommend their tools. Lifetime warranty on them ;)

Grabbed some supplies and used it yesterday, little reluctant to use a copy of it on my phone rather than a printed copy but they did anyway :)
Glad they did in the end.

I used it this morning, Cherrs Crispin, I'm £2.80 better off :thumbup:

I used it as well today for some cleaning bits, thanks again crispin

Back