Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Halfords discount for club members!

Don't get me wrong guys the coupon works no bother at all . My problem is i'm there often enough that all the staff know me and fair play to them coupons are typically for a one off use .

They probably think i'm pulling a scam having printed 10 copies of a voucher from the sunday mail or something .

I have tried to explain but they do not want to listen .

nice, so Mandi went shopping to Halfords today, and totally forgot to show them the voucher.. in her defense, going auto accessories shopping with a 3 year old can cause some confusion... lol

Glad it's used. Hopefully it's saved some money I'll give them a shout this evening and see what their thoughts are and how we can continue it.

The not-scanning-at-the-till is frustrating but as you say - the voucher says once. It's a generic voucher and we should not the problem going forward. :thumbup:

I will be in the UK next week, will it still be valid then? I intend to spend a bit...

If you could wrangle a landcruiser club trade card Cris it amounts to the same thing , basically your requesting permission from halfords to share your card , a nominal fee to opt in with club membership ????

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Is this still running, as I see the expiry date was the end of July, & I just wondered if it was renewed as I was going to buy a new socket set & like their pro range

Sadly there was not enough usage of it for them to continue.

Maybe I'll be able to renew it in the future.

Back