Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi

evanwillegen

Country Flag
netherlands
Hi.

I am Ed. Big fan of Landruisers. I own a subsaharan HJ100 MY2006. I got it brand new out of the box :) and driving it since then.

I bought it new in Nigeria and have crossed some parts of Africa with it.

I brought it for some years to Romania! Nice country for these cars.

Now I am back in Holland. A V8 VX is not a very familiar sight in the Dutch streets.

I have not modified anything except for the standard radio which I replaced by a multimedia navsat unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O yes. Forgot to mention. Put a second deep cycle battery into the front for constant power on the fridge :)

I can't put pics in. I get a strange message that I need to have 15 posts first. Why is that?

I can't put pics in. I get a strange message that I need to have 15 posts first. Why is that? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably because you need to have contributed with 15 posts before you can use the other facilities of posting photos, sending and receiving personal messages (PM), links and other goodies on here. :lol:

Seriously, welcome to the forum Ed! Agreed, Romania is a great place especially for anything 4x4but not only. I would suggest you respond to silly old gits like me on this thread with some banter and maybe added info about you and your truck to burn off 15 posts or more, then you can start your own threads adding pics and what have you.

It's a friendly place and folks are very helpful, so if you integrate and offer your advice when you think it useful, it will be rewarded when you're in some trouble.

and.... We love photos :lol:

Thanks Clive. I was even thinking to make 10 more posts in the form of
Here
Do
You
Have
Some
Pictures
Of
My
Good
Old
Landcruiser
Hj100

But that's a bit silly:)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Silly, yes Ed, but effective :lol:

Just keep posting, you've got the idea now.

Some newbies only post with a problem, they post up pics of their broken this or that and get members' help and attention, then we never hear from them again.

The 'probational' 15 posts is simply to discourage that sort of behavior....

I am fine. Basically I have no problems with LC. Always runs. So no pics of broken parts.

Hi from inside my house in Sofia! Welcome!:)

No. The Bulgarians not the Russians speak my language:)

I am Dutch. But I lived and worked in Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe and now Россия

1244c10acc9ac27e2e54b80cbaa720c5.jpg

Back