Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi

d41b270b4f0eee940a06df33958d5c93.jpg
b54a062ecc0ddabf8fa89725d637337c.jpg
48db97dea86c231b506f8515d774e21c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am Dutch. But I lived and worked in Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe and now Россия Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missed this post Ed somehow, now it makes sense.

Great looking truck BTW, some photos of Romania in there somewhere, or Bulgaria? Looks like they could be either.

It's a mix of Romania and Africa: some Mali, Niger, Benin..

Great, what do you do that takes you to so many countries, Ed, if you don't mind me asking?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ah, big business in Africa we hear lately... any free samples going?? :orcs-cheers: Cheers!

Welcome to the club, great intro, banter and photos - I brew beer on a very small scale ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And drink it on big scale, right? [emoji1]

I think there's 6990 but when scanning the listings, there's only a relative few active members.

If you click on profile top rightish, then on members list top leftish, you get the full list of members.

Someone, an administrator maybe, may know how to statistically interrogate the site to identify the number of active members, it's probably only a hundred or so... JMO

All that info is on the main 'menu' page down the bottom under 'What's going on'

Ok. I am using tapatalk on my mobile. I need to visit the website

Never noticed that Ian, thanks!

Bloody hell Clive, how long have you been on here?? Should have gone to spec savers :laughing-rolling:
Mind you, as has been said many times before......every day's a school day, can't see the wood for the trees, and all that! Probably loads of stuff on here that I've missed too.

Sorry Evan, very rude of me. Welcome. Nice tidy looking cruiser by the way.
Ian

Thank you Ian. It has 90k km on the clock now. I try to keep it tidy. I am not a hardcore off-roader but I have thousands of miles Africa overland and unpaved territory in Romania in the back pack now. After the trips I always replace what has been broken or damaged and I polish the car back to new :)

Last edited:
Back