Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hi

Bloody hell Clive, how long have you been on here?? Should have gone to spec savers :laughing-rolling:
Mind you, as has been said many times before......every day's a school day, can't see the wood for the trees, and all that! Probably loads of stuff on here that I've missed too.

Ian, after 6,256 posts, I've only recently realized that I can upload videos the same way as I upload photos :icon-rolleyes: Yep, plenty more wood to be seen, methinks... and I've just had new glasses... :lol:

Welcome Ed - nice looking 100 and some great pics.

I do like the look of your roof basket Ed, I've never seen one with a curved front wind deflector before, cool. :thumbup:

90k km? Wow, I'm pushing 390k... yours is barely run-in Ed :lol:

b070e8854f89e0a45200a524c7065aff.jpg

Cold for an African LC :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a regular Thule. I only use it when we go 'camping'

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yeah 90 k is nothing. I agree. So I intend to keep for at least another 10years :)

Yeah 90 k is nothing. I agree. So I intend to keep for at least another 10years :))

I'm banking on mine outliving me, if that's another 10 years, I'll be doing OK I recon. :pray:

You are right actually. Again I like to keep it in good shape and then it lasts forever. Btw I was thinking replacing the whole carpet set inside. I found a company in Australia who ships them. Anyone experience with that?

You are right actually. Again I like to keep it in good shape and then it lasts forever. Btw I was thinking replacing the whole carpet set inside. I found a company in Australia who ships them. Anyone experience with that? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nooooo, not me. I'd love to be able to replace my 20 year old carpet with new OEM carpet. I tipped a carton of milk in the rear section once, without knowing it. I soon did though, after 2 days had passed, what a "pen and ink" :icon-rolleyes:

I pulled it out a flushed it with copious amounts of water, hot and cold, and with detergents. I even rollered it to squeeze out as much water as I could, but it was still "musty" when it dried out :?

I'm also not brave enough to post a photo of my 80's interior, too embarrassing.

Compared with your 100, mine looks a bit like a model 'T' :lol:

This was after half days work:). The kids think sometimes that's their living room [emoji37]

This was after half days work:). The kids think sometimes that's their living room [emoji37] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've the same complaint. The middle row, where young Ana sits, is like a farmyard sometimes. Empty wrappers, banana skins, apple cores, tissues, muddy boots, all ground into the backs of the seats and on the swabs. :angry-screaming:

It's a Land Cruiser, muddy boots are allowed, (almost mandatory) but keep your feet on the floor, dammit! :lol:

clive, what are you doing in Romania?

I came here on a 15 month construction contract in 2001, and never went home! :lol:

Found me a good woman (now wife) raised us a kid, 7 years old now, and found me a Land Cruiser.

Thats the short story.

I'm working for an international consultancy based in Romania now. We provide (amongst many others) contract management, claims preparation, dispute resolution and arbitration services to Contractors.

As you may imagine, having spent time here, it's a hard place to leave...

I agree. I have lived in Ro for about 5 years. I want to come back. Looking around for a place to build a house in some years

I agree. I have lived in Ro for about 5 years. I want to come back. Looking around for a place to build a house in some years. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't imagine finding a suitable place will be difficult. Everything is for sale here and prices are still low in comparison with anything west of Romania.

Which area or County takes your fancy?

Looking around lake Caldarusani. It's Ilfov. Close to Bucuresti

Back