Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Jokes

Two chaps talking and one said to the other "I had to go to the Doc the other day, I was sniffling, sore throat I couldn't sleep I was coughing all night"

The other chap said "Flu"

"No I went on the bus"

Reactions: Pat
sofa.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I saw a hedgehog and a squirrel fighting on my lawn this afternoon, . . . . . . . . the hedgehog won on points. boom boom!

A married couple was in a terrible accident where the woman's face was severely burned.
The doctor told the husband that they couldn't graft any skin from her body because she was too skinny.
So the husband offered to donate some of his own skin.
However, the only skin on his body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from his buttocks.
The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and requested that the doctor also honor their secret.
After all, this was a very delicate matter.
After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the woman's new beauty.
She looked more beautiful than she ever had before!
All her friends and relatives just went on and on about her youthful beauty!
One day, she was alone with her husband, and she was overcome with emotion at his sacrifice.
She said, "Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. There is no way I could ever repay you."
"My darling," he replied, "Think nothing of it. I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek.:)

This is a story about a couple who had been happily married for years, the only friction in their marriage was the husband’s habit of farting loudly every morning when he awoke the noise would wake his wife and the smell would make her eyes water and make her gasp for air.
Every morning
she would plead with him to stop ripping them off because it was making her sick. He told her he couldn't stop it and that it was perfectly natural. She told him to see a doctor, she was concerned that one day he would blow his guts out. The years went by and he continued to rip them out. Then one Christmas day morning, as she was preparing the turkey for dinner and he was upstairs sound asleep, she looked at the innards, neck, gizzard, liver and all the spare parts, and a malicious thought came to her. She took the bowl and went upstairs where her husband was sound asleep and, gently pulling the bed covers back, she pulled back the elastic waistband of his underpants and emptied the bowl of turkey guts into his shorts. Sometime later she heard her husband waken with his usual trumpeting which was followed by a blood curdling scream and the sound of frantic footsteps as he ran into the bath room. The wife could hardly control herself as she rolled on the floor laughing, tears in her eyes! After years of torture she reckoned she had got him back pretty good. About twenty minutes later, her husband came downstairs in his blood stained underpants with a look of horror on his face. She bit her lip as she asked him what was the matter. He said, “Honey you were right… all these years you have warned me and I didn't listen to you.” “What do you mean?” asked his wife. “Well, you always told me that one day I would end up farting my guts out, and today it finally happened, but by the grace of god, some Vaseline and two fingers. I think I got most of them back in…….............…..

Little 6 year old boy got separated from his Ma while doing the Christmas shopping.
He stood in the middle of the Mall crying.
A security guard came over and asks "What's wrong son"...."I've lost my mammy".
The guard says "We'll put it over the loud speaker for her, what"s she like?"
"Big dicks and vodka replies the kid."

Whilst I think this is probably not true . . . . . . . . . .

Saw this in Fridays Mail. Jeremy Corbyn walked into the commons carrying two turkeys.
The chief usher said nice turkeys Mr. Corbyn.
Yes I got them for John McDonnell and Diane Abbott the Labour leader replied.
The chief usher nodded his head in approval. "Good swap " he said.

Well it made me smile!

A gynecologist had become fed up with malpractice insurance and the paperwork, and was burned out.
Hoping to try another career where skillful hands would be beneficial, he decided to become a mechanic. He went to the local technical college, signed up for evening classes, attended diligently, and learned all he could.

When the time of the practical exam approached, the gynecologist prepared carefully for weeks, and completed the exam with tremendous skill. When the results came back, he was surprised to find that he had obtained a score of 150%. Fearing an error, he spoke to the Instructor, saying, "I don't want to appear ungrateful for such an outstanding result, but I wonder if there is an error in the grade?"

The instructor said, "During the exam, you took the engine apart perfectly, which was worth 50% of the total mark. You put the engine back together again perfectly, which is also worth 50% of the mark."
After a pause, the instructor added, "I gave you an extra 50% because you did it all through the exhaust, which I've never seen done in my entire career.

muffler.jpg

Apologies if this has been on before, I saw this recently but I can't remember where, it may have been on here but it made I larf.

Tony Blair and Nigel Farage somehow ended up at the same barber shop. As they sat there, each being worked on by a different barber, not a word was spoken.
The barbers were both afraid to start a conversation, for fear it would turn to politics.
As the barbers finished their shaves, the one who had Blair in his chair reached for the aftershave.
Blair was quick to stop him, jokingly saying, "No thanks. My wife, Cherie, will smell that and think I've been in a brothel."
The second barber turned to Nigel and said, "How about you, Mr. Farage ?"
Nigel replied, "Go right ahead, my wife doesn't know what the inside of a brothel smells like".

Back