Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb weekend June 7-8th

Ian, I'm very proud of myself :icon-biggrin:

Got sick of being told off every year :eusa-snooty:

Its the new me,Mr organised :thumbup:

Unfortunately the form doesn't really fit every circumstance. It never really has and would be over complicated if it did. So I shall just go with the full pass to keep it simple. Got my tribe coming. I think. But not all the days. Phew.

We'll be bringing two vehicles but only driving one and that's written in stone I can tell you. I took a nice one in the woods once before. It came out...altered.

form e-mailed and paid last year ,caravan is good to go now just my hundee to spruce up a bit ,new brake disks and pads ,wheels and arb roof rack off getting powder coated ,enew lazer led lights to go on roof rack and a refreshing service ,geni tested -all good- now just 27 sleeps and counting

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Form sent by email and payment made by bank transfer.

I'll get my form in this weekend... 4 to attend this time to make up for missing the last one.

Just gotta change my clutch.

Lincomb is only a week away. Can everyone who would like to attend please get their form in ASAP. It helps the organisers if they have an accurate idea of the numbers attending. Thanks.

I know it's a burden Ian, but a return mail saying 'got it' might be a handy thing when paying. Last year we at least had a list on page one where your name changed when payment was received. Still get twitchy about e banking at times. You never quite know if the money got there.

Only a week to go.

Can't wait. I need to relax and sink a couple of beers round the fire.

Form emailed and money transferred.

I know it's a burden Ian, but a return mail saying 'got it' might be a handy thing when paying. Last year we at least had a list on page one where your name changed when payment was received. . . .
There is a list in post 1 of this thread which I have been updating as Tony tells me names. If your name is on the list then your form and payment has been received.

Ian

Now he tells me :icon-rolleyes:

Thanks Ian.

Need a few more names on there chaps, come on or we'll be camping in a lay-by somewhere.

Hi, anyone else wanting pig please sign onto the catering thread, as only those who do will be catered for.

thanks.

Anybody else arriving Friday night?

Back