Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Mastervolt Mass Sine Inverter. 12volt DC to 2000 Watts at 230 volts AC Pure Sine Wave

Now that its sold:

Gra, I don't think anyone on here wasn't pleased for you, you've missed the point.

You bought the Inverter from the "club" for a knock-down price, then advertised it back to club members for a vastly inflated price. Sends a kind of a F*** You All, message really doesn't it.

As your sale was so successful and you made a considerable profit, (from the club) you will no doubt be donating £12 back to the club to support it.:thumbup:

Now that its sold:

Gra, I don't think anyone on here wasn't pleased for you, you've missed the point.

You bought the Inverter from the "club" for a knock-down price, then advertised it back to club members for a vastly inflated price. Sends a kind of a F*** You All, message really doesn't it.

As your sale was so successful and you made a considerable profit, (from the club) you will no doubt be donating £12 back to the club to support it.:thumbup:
So much fucking bickering,

I think you miss the point.

It is of no matter how much one buys anything thing for, from where, from who, get that strait now from the start.

I offered it to the whole Ebay, and out of courtesy, I let folk here know it was for sale.
If you don't like it, then you (all) don't need me to tell you what to do.

Grow up, or have you nothing more to do with your time.

Do you have a moan at other sellers on here when they buy stuff and re-sell it to make money?
Of course you don't.

So in future, the rest of my stuff in my garage will go on Ebay under my other account.

I tell you all nothing.
Go look yourself on Ebay for it like the other 1,000,000 Ebayer's.
No draw system, no dog guard, no BFG All terrains, no mud tyres, no CTEK charger, no air compressor, no HID driving lights, no spare alloy rims, no roof rack, plus what else did I bring back from China?

Gra.

View attachment 9569
£350.00

On Ebay next week,

Gra

I offered it to the whole Ebay, and out of courtesy, I let folk here know it was for sale.

Gra.

Not quite correct Gra, you offered it to the club first @£350.

No one begrudges anyone making money, but the issue is lost on you so no point debating it further.
Good luck with the rest of your sales.:thumbup:

Do you have a moan at other sellers on here when they buy stuff and re-sell it to make money?

I think that's just the point Graham I don't know of anyone who has bought off the site and then knowingly sold it back for a profit, so that's why people have called you up on it.

Ha ha ha, its not much more than I would have expected of Graham, having accepted a figure from me to buy his rooftent, the next thing is he's accepted another offer from an eBayer for it!!! Admittedly for more money but hey hoh... :whistle:

The point is sadly lost on this one :doh:

I digress & move on; Good luck Gra :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I think that's just the point Graham I don't know of anyone who has bought off the site and then knowingly sold it back for a profit, so that's why people have called you up on it.

I know of one, other than Graham . . . . but no names, no pack drill. :angry-nono:

I am a strong believer of a gentleman agreement but it has back fired on me time and time again.

I am a strong believer of a gentleman agreement but it has back fired on me time and time again.

Sadly Karl I fully agree, I have lost out several times because of it. I have pretty much come to the conclusion that until the money is in your hand, or the goods home safe and sound the deal isn't really done in many peoples mind.

Graham, I seem to recall that you have been very opinionated on other people's for sale threads, which in part contributed to the creation of Larry's rule. Bearing this in mind I am not sure why you are complaining after flipping a club exclusive offer item back to the club for a profit, especially when you have not mentioned Larry's rule.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I personally think this is a good thread that shouldn't be deleted but saved as an example to others . I haven't been a member for a year yet but already i've come to think of it as something of a phenomenon such is the unlikelihood of such a concentration of like minded strangers , sure we all like Landcruisers but i'm talking about philosophy and principals , one good turn deserves another , what goes around comes around , a Gentleman's agreement and the like . I've had help whether its been advice or at sourcing parts or even transporting sold items halve the length of the country from complete strangers and so i feel duty bound to do the same for others if i can .

I personally think this is a good thread that shouldn't be deleted but saved as an example to others . I haven't been a member for a year yet but already i've come to think of it as something of a phenomenon such is the unlikelihood of such a concentration of like minded strangers , sure we all like Landcruisers but i'm talking about philosophy and principals , one good turn deserves another , what goes around comes around , a Gentleman's agreement and the like . I've had help whether its been advice or at sourcing parts or even transporting sold items halve the length of the country from complete strangers and so i feel duty bound to do the same for others if i can .

Well said Shayne. :thumbup:

:thumbup:

What he said. Great site, and by and large great people. Value it.

Graham, I seem to recall that you have been very opinionated on other people's for sale threads, which in part contributed to the creation of Larry's rule. Bearing this in mind I am not sure why you are complaining after flipping a club exclusive offer item back to the club for a profit, especially when you have not mentioned Larry's rule.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Very true Rob

And agree Shayne.
Gary stockton very kindly transported a rooftop tent from london to edinburgh for me. And thats after lending me a computer touch screen for a pyrenees trip when i had never even met him

I am sure the Mondeo Owners Club will be equally welcoming. . .

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Back