Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Romania 2015

Shayne needs new bumper new bonnet new radiator im gutted but shayne said it adds character and WE will get to romania

Its helen by the way ive taken pics of shaynes truck but dont know how to load them on here looool

Doesn't sound good, hope everyone is ok and you get back on track soon.....

Where all fine chas bumper wasnt damaged shayne spent 15 mins with a big hammer and we were back on the road :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Lets just say chas has the only working sat nav and we have anti lock brakes

We should be ok I took your house off google and put it on the phone
We are about 185 miles away
Don't worry about the cliff drop we have done the French alps
Not into brakes use the gears and engine they work well

Dont park in Shaynes spot when you get there, is my advice......

Bull bar at the front and a good rear bumper

The local toilet are shut on nice new motorway boys and girls use the back of the build

Last edited:
WP_20150818_11_55_06_Pro.jpgWe are getting there

Don't like the sound of a possible shunt there Shayne/Helen. Hope everyone's OK, it sounds like it's all being taken with good humor. If I can help this end with anything, please let us know.

Looks like RR will get to my place before me... :lol:

And likely that Shayne, Ram and Chas will roll in tomorrow lunchtime...

We are here. I think
Big wooden house with fairy lights no one in. HELP

Your neighbour said we was at the place and has let us in the gates
Still no one at home I think
We will wait

Like the house

I finally turned up, had to work a bit later than planned.:icon-rolleyes:

Felt a bit sorry for Mike and Wayne, they travelled 2000 km and we were out! :lol:

We've been chatting since 9:00 pm and its 02:00 am now, time for some kip. Can't believe they've brought the rain with them, it's been dry for 6 weeks straight, and now it's tipping it down. Let's hope it dries out for tomorrow.

Chas, Shayne and Ram will be here mid-day ish, that is if they stop crashing into each other :icon-rolleyes::lol:

Dunno what the plan is tomorrow, but I guess there'll be some photos posted, of whatever we get up to .....

Last edited:
Chas decided to tace the lights and was past the stop sign when he remembered he was in a convoy so slammed on giving me 15 feet to stop a fully loaded truck and trailer in the rain . I didnt involve insurance because they would not fix my truck .

Did you not spell his name wrong? Think you missed an 'o' there really ;) :)

Back