Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Romania - Clive's House and Excursions

Thought you were coming to Lincomb next year Clive , how will that effect dates ?

Dunno Shayne, it depends on when Lincomb dates will be.

A Comarnic visit will have to be in August (to suit Ana’s school holidays) but other than that I’ll just keep my eye out for the Lincomb dates and plan to that.

IIRC annually there’s usually an early meet and a later one, but I have no idea of dates...

It would be an honour Clive... As long as its not a stick welder.. there just for folk mending cattle gates and rusty 45 gallon drums:lol:

:lol:

You’ll have to bring your own welder matey... if you’re that fussy :laughing-rolling:

BTW, forgot you were wrestling with a 120 at present... they’re welcome too, or a hundee... :icon-biggrin:

I don't think im qualified to comment! I bought the first one i went to see and have probably spent more on it than i puchased it for (including all the toys and tools i didnt own before)
I didnt know before but I drove all the way to Dubrovnik, did all that crap in slovenia with 2 broken springs and broken upper rear control arm, they just wanna keep on going!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I don't think im qualified to comment! I bought the first one i went to see and have probably spent more on it than i puchased it for (including all the toys and tools i didnt own before)
I didnt know before but I drove all the way to Dubrovnik, did all that crap in slovenia with 2 broken springs and broken upper rear control arm, they just wanna keep on going!
But no airbag light...:thumbup:

This is becoming a weekend habit, last weekend with Andy ( @moggy1968 ) and this weekend with Geof and Phil...

A nice clear day...

F603404B-A614-49D1-BE8D-74E2A28B0C20.jpeg
7C1EECFC-29C0-4EEB-815A-F04DFCA1E329.jpeg
6F9D9346-E39D-4E49-B6CA-AF853E7BEE3F.jpeg

Looking really nice Clive. It’s got chilly here but looks lovely with your Indian summer.

View attachment 150725
Don’t talk to me about chilly!!
We’ve all been so focussed on your RTA that I don’t think your pics got much of a mention Andy. There’s some great shots you’ve put on your thread.

Chilly in October isn’t so usual here, 1 degree this morning. Heading up mountains towards Russia on the other hand just sounds cold even thinking about it.

We’ve all been so focussed on your RTA that I don’t think your pics got much of a mention Andy. There’s some great shots you’ve put on your thread.

Chilly in October isn’t so usual here, 1 degree this morning. Heading up mountains towards Russia on the other hand just sounds cold even thinking about it.

Normally it’s the same here Rich, but at the moment the weather is crazy compares with the “boy next door”

6269C0E5-6591-479C-9D7D-E91BD88EB0D5.jpeg

Today’s high is 26 degrees :cool:

Back