Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

SHOOT ME!

Mate of mine (Corky) strapped nitrous on his GPZ900 and very nearly didn't make the corner at all when he tested it down the Creg ny Baa :doh:

Mate of mine (Corky) strapped nitrous on his GPZ900 and very nearly didn't make the corner at all when he tested it down the Creg ny Baa :doh:

Ooooof! That was a close call Shayne! those things didn't need nitrous in the day.

The vids not him i just looked for one to show the corner and found that rather appropriate one :lol: he did the very same thing only a lot faster and without the straw bales :scared-eek:

There is no room in my barn!
Imagine the goodies you'll find when you get round to sorting that lot...A pic of my run around when I lived in Waimate 6cyl petrol unfortunately. loved it doing the once a month tip run..:icon-biggrin:

DSCF9476.JPG

That was always my favourite viewing point during TT / MGPs :thumbup:

I haven't been to 'The Island' for years, must go again some time (on an old 'Classic British' bike).

Bob.

That was always my favourite viewing point during TT / MGPs :thumbup:

I haven't been to 'The Island' for years, must go again some time (on an old 'Classic British' bike).

Bob.
1998 was the last time I was there, we loved it so much we all vowed to do it every year, but life changes I guess and you end up doing other things, I went on my motocross bike and spent the early mornings riding up and down the beaches at 5 in the morning, no one about... Heaven!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Imagine the goodies you'll find when you get round to sorting that lot...A pic of my run around when I lived in Waimate 6cyl petrol unfortunately. loved it doing the once a month tip run..:icon-biggrin:

View attachment 147786
Well Higgy,I was in about the sixth day of searching for a galvanised 12in x 3 foot long pipe,I knew I had it somewhere and I slipped going through a gate and there it was sitting on a stack of fence posts.the council cleaned out the water table and now our rural mail lady cant drive to our box without the risk of slipping in the water table so that’s where the pipe goes.
How come you ended up in Waimate and was that north or south as there are 2 of them.

Well Higgy,I was in about the sixth day of searching for a galvanised 12in x 3 foot long pipe,I knew I had it somewhere and I slipped going through a gate and there it was sitting on a stack of fence posts.the council cleaned out the water table and now our rural mail lady cant drive to our box without the risk of slipping in the water table so that’s where the pipe goes.
How come you ended up in Waimate and was that north or south as there are 2 of them.
It was the Waihao Downs on the south isl, I was traveling and ended up in NZ, then ended up working on a couple of small farms, ended up staying about 3 yrs on/off.. I took care of one place while the family went on a world tour.. All on my own middle of nowhere ... Heaven.. Loved NZ. but people I stay in touch with say its changed for the worse. I hope their wrong. I was there from 99 to 2003 ish..

Reactions: Pat
It was the Waihao Downs on the south isl, I was traveling and ended up in NZ, then ended up working on a couple of small farms, ended up staying about 3 yrs on/off.. I took care of one place while the family went on a world tour.. All on my own middle of nowhere ... Heaven.. Loved NZ. but people I stay in touch with say its changed for the worse. I hope their wrong. I was there from 99 to 2003 ish..
Sorry Higgy but it has gone to the pack.My eldest son has lived in the Midlands for the last 30 years and we will stay here because our small farm is everything to us.That Bedford looks like a J6 about 60-61the petrol motor was a sight better than the 300 diesels.Are you in Denmark now?Cheers Pat

View attachment 147854 All h&e now.not the safety gear we wore.
Love the Jangles..there not steel toe cap I know... I was in Danmark for about 6yrs . back in the uk now.. I put the DK flag on my Avatar for support in the world cup but they didn't last long I have a lot of affection for Danmark and its people great place. Is your eldest in Midlands UK? or have I got confused

Love the Jangles..there not steel toe cap I know... I was in Danmark for about 6yrs . back in the uk now.. I put the DK flag on my Avatar for support in the world cup but they didn't last long I have a lot of affection for Danmark and its people great place. Is your eldest in Midlands UK? or have I got confused
In the UK .He has worked hard long hours and has done well for himself.
He’s cheeky to his old man and keeps asking me what I’ve damaged this week.No respect for his elders at all.I used to work with a blokewe called Chris the Dane he always had flash cars and when working down in the bush country any Saturday night we would find a hooley somewhere and the fun would begin.we got lost one night in a long deserted road and in his mark 2
Zephyr backed a wheel off the road get out and push,I opened the door and fell in a drainage ditch about 4 ft deep.well we no show of getting it out and ll of a sudden we heard the clip clop of horses hooves and it was half draft Clyde
With a few on the back,with the aid of a rope and a few hitches he pulled us out and on we went to the party.I was soaked through and the lady of the house took me into a room,gave me a blanket said put that on then we’ll dry your gear.so back in a chair having a few drinks and every sod tying to pull the bloody thing off.Oh we did have fun in those times.

In the UK .He has worked hard long hours and has done well for himself.
He’s cheeky to his old man and keeps asking me what I’ve damaged this week.No respect for his elders at all.I used to work with a blokewe called Chris the Dane he always had flash cars and when working down in the bush country any Saturday night we would find a hooley somewhere and the fun would begin.we got lost one night in a long deserted road and in his mark 2
Zephyr backed a wheel off the road get out and push,I opened the door and fell in a drainage ditch about 4 ft deep.well we no show of getting it out and ll of a sudden we heard the clip clop of horses hooves and it was half draft Clyde
With a few on the back,with the aid of a rope and a few hitches he pulled us out and on we went to the party.I was soaked through and the lady of the house took me into a room,gave me a blanket said put that on then we’ll dry your gear.so back in a chair having a few drinks and every sod tying to pull the bloody thing off.Oh we did have fun in those times.
You would have sectioned for that nowadays... id often go up the local watering hole downing steinlagers and the local plod would give us a ride back to the farm, he was as pissed as I was.. Dream on 'Eh'

Reactions: Pat
Back