Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Site troubles?

Attachments

• bruiser2.jpg
    bruiser2.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
If you can see this.... then no Chas :thumbup:

I see it, funny one of my pics was just like that, for a moment I thought mine had appeared.

Is there an error chas?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Do you mean do I get an error message? no there's no message, I select a picture to upload from my computer and then click on upload, something does seem to be happening as it would if the picture was uploading, when you would normally see the message appear with your picture it only shows the message but no pic.:confusion-confused:

Is there an error chas?

No probs for me, iPad, laptop and iPhone all doing what they should.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Chas, tty use a different browser like Firefox or chrome.

I don't like Firefox or Chrome, it's always been working fine with IE so why has it changed now?

Chas, tty use a different browser like Firefox or chrome.

That's fine chas. Just wanted to eliminate the browser. Nothing has changed on this side as a) it works for others and b) I'm having a tough time sipping a beer next to a pool in the Italian countryside (see attached ;)) :thumbup: Don't have use it for long, just to try.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375635077896.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375635077896.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 111
I managed to list my steel wheels in classified with picture but had to use Photobucket to do it, does that tell you anything Crispin?

Nothing other than you have steel wheels which you no longer need ;)

Using PB to host images has no effect on the post and not much in the way of diagnosing. PB does use a different method of uploading though to us.
So you click on the image and then say "From COmputer", click on "Choose file" and then click "Upload file(s)" under the box?

So you click on the image and then say "From COmputer", click on "Choose file" and then click "Upload file(s)" under the box?
Yes that is all I do.

You wear a dress Clive? ;)

/Runs and hides in the hills _really_ hoping Clive does not take offence.

clive you have some very big ears mate
stu

You wear a dress Clive? ;)

/Runs and hides in the hills _really_ hoping Clive does not take offence.

I take no offence at all Cris, but I hope the hills are far away 'cos my better 'alf is steamin'!

Only kidding, that wouldn't be funny if it were true!!

Back