Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Slow forums

Well seems like I’ve started something here, thought I might have been the only one with a problem
Tow pack, tried both ways and no difference

I use chrome by the way both on my iPad and pc

Last edited:
Well seems like I’ve started something here, thought I might have been the only one with a problem
Tow pack, tried both ways and no difference

I use chrome by the way both on my iPad and pc

Are you logged in

I'll nudge CP and see what's going on. But the fact that it does work for most of us and it's the only site that is giving you problems doesn't necessarily mean that it's at our end (ie the forum) Crispin does actually have a day job and I know despite the current pandemic, he's meeting his own arse coming the other way.
Slow for me too, painfully slow

But the fact that it does work for most of us and it's the only site that is giving you problems doesn't necessarily mean that it's at our end (ie the forum)
As for me and others as it's only this site that is causing problems I fail to see how it can be something other than this site that is the problem. When I try to post something I get a message saying
"Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console"
which to me indicates it is a problem on this site.

AND
If I try to refresh anything no matter what it always defaults to the 'Forum List' page.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I've made a change to some of the accounts above to test something. I won't say which accounts :) Let's see what happens over the next week and let me know.

I think I know what it is (I've long suspected but struggled to find something tangible to test)

Keep us updated on how it goes. :thumbup:

I've made a change to some of the accounts above to test something. I won't say which accounts :) Let's see what happens over the next week and let me know.

I think I know what it is (I've long suspected but struggled to find something tangible to test)

Thanks for your efforts Crispin, will see how it goes for any or some of us.

So you found something, you've changed something, and you are not sure.... Do you work in IT? :lol::lol::lol::eusa-shhh:

Obviously I don't know which accounts you changed but I'm sure it wasn't mine because nothing has changed it's still as slow as fcuk.

Were any accounts changed ? Still in the same position as Chas, as per the week before, the week before that, and the week before..... for ever... zzzzzzz

Do you have Google Chrome?.. If not, Try changing the Search engine to Chrome. and see if there is any difference...Before i changed everything was super Slow, Changing to Chrome made a world of difference......(Change your internet Platform to Chrome)...

Do you have Google Chrome?.. If not, Try changing the Search engine to Chrome. and see if there is any difference...Before i changed everything was super Slow, Changing to Chrome made a world of difference......(Change your internet Platform to Chrome)...
How can I get 'Chrome' I've done a search on google but all I can find is google chrome.

Thats it Chas, Google chrome is Chrome.. Just search google Chrome,Then 'Click' Install... I dont think you have to do anything else. Just click Install

Site Very very slow on my iPad too since the upgrade

Thats it Chas, Google chrome is Chrome.. Just search google Chrome,Then 'Click' Install... I dont think you have to do anything else. Just click Install
I'm already using Google Chrome, I thought 'Chrome' was something different.

No change here also, still slowwwww or frozen

Last edited:
No change for me either on any browser or device

Back