Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Stolen Maggiolina

Analogue man

Hi all, just a heads up about my Maggiolina. I woke up a few days ago to find some scum had paid a visit in the middle of the night and taken my Maggiolina, African Outback aluminium rack and an Ironman canopy from the roof of my 80.
The tent is only two years old and does have a hidden security mark, as does the rack. If I see either item and identify them I WILL be taking them back! Unfortunately neither my car insurance or house insurance cover my £4K loss so be aware if you are offered anything as you won't be keeping it.
I've also offered £500 reward via my facebook page for any info leading to their return or info on the scum who took it. This offer still stands.
Just a little about the tent, the shell is white, the canvas is grey and the model is Airtop, which is written across the back of the shell in orange. It's the gas ram version.
Please be vigilant as we are a small community and sooner or later if it stays in the UK I'm sure it will be spotted.
I can be contacted on 07815 900025
Thanks

sorry to hear this.quite common now though.
what part of the uk are you?
ill keep an eye out in the usual places.

Sorry to hear this.

It seems that thefts of 4x4 stuff is on the increase :icon-cry:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Bad news indeed. How come it’s not covered on the insurance?

Car insurance called it an accessory which is only covered up to a couple of hundred quid so not worth claiming and the house insurance said it's not covered because it was on a car, thay did say if it was in a shed or garage, not mounted on a car it would of been covered.
Another tent and rack went on the same night, only about 20 miles away. Also removed from an 80.

Sticky fingered bloody c**nting fu**ing thieving bast**ds when Dervis put his post up i went and took my awning off me truck i know this is easy for me most of you have a lot up top spose in hindsight the fitting of security nuts could have been done but then who would have thought a few hundred kilos of roofrack tent and anything else up top would have been stolen off of your drive got to have been stolen to order Sorry that you had to wake up to that theft did not the insurance offer cover for more premium hope you get some info at the least and better still get it back

Back