Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The Adventure Overland Show 28th 29th sept 19

Coming for the day saturday

Also interested about a Lincomb date to plan around it

Yeah, I will be there be nice to say hi to a few of you. Have you got a club stand?

So guys and gals. The show is next weekend. Looks like we will have a good turn out if all attend. Tom has the booking form so we shall see if all goes to plan this year.
I have no idea where we will be located but I expect usualish place down the bottom end.

Any thoughts on doing a circular-ish layout with open awnings facing inward? Might be more sociable and a bit sheltered? Just a thought.
Weather’s looking like poo! :icon-cry: Just ‘cos I can make this one.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That would be nice Rich but if I remember right we have to go in a silly line. something to do with fire risk.
It's something I can ask though

:)I’m allowed out to play

Don’t know which day yet or whether I have kids I tow as well, but looking forward to it.

Yep weather looking shocking. Still, it provides Tom with a good excuse as to why the show is shite. (FB reference)

Overland Forum guys I normally park with always do a big circle with a space in the middle - never had any issue with the gestapo...

Yep weather looking shocking. Still, it provides Tom with a good excuse as to why the show is shite. (FB reference)
Sunday’s looking good now. Hopefully as we get closer Saturday will improve too. :pray:

Based on the rain forecast from now till Sunday.... people might want to put on their mud tires and pack their recover kit.

I am still debating if I drive up.... and all my camping stuff is at my in-laws place in the opposite direction.

Mmmmmmm..... decisions.

I'm planning for it being piss wet through start to finish. I've even fitted guttering to my trailer. I shall be packing boots, poncho, heater, stove, awning room, mats etc ...

Are you also planning on taking an extra cruiser in case one gets a bit wet....

(As Always I am just a bit jealous of your kit Chris)

I'm planning for it being piss wet through start to finish. I've even fitted guttering to my trailer. I shall be packing boots, poncho, heater, stove, awning room, mats etc ...
Hmmm, I can see I’ll be woefully under prepared! As usual. :)

Maybe we will try kipping in the truck on the new mattress. :think:

I'm not actually taking a Cruiser at all. I'll be there in the Lux this time. That should confuse the gate hounds.

Sad to say i wont be at the show got a shi7 load of pain due to wet weather and Patrick had his bike nicked last friday night in dorchester from his work so he has been up every morning walking all the tracks in the portland area and despite the weather hope you all have a bloody good time

Sorry to hear that Steve. :thumbdown:
Just come back from Portland last week. :)
Got loads of ancestors and most likely distant cousins there.

Was last week it got taken think the funny side will be seen if you tell him where it is and say Gotcha

Back