Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Trips away 2018

David

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
So where is everyone going this coming year
So far we are going to Scotland for 10 days or so in May to do the 500.
Then end of June we will be of to the Alps for 14 days ferry booked for this

Pembrokeshire for a week in Feb and portugal in aug but not with the cruiser. Got 2 weeks off in november but no plan yet other than somewhere hot

We have had to more or less cancel all out travel plans for the first half of the year. But in the second half, hoping to go south for a bit and maybe a road trip in the US. I think its going tk be a quiet travel year for us.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I’ll be back in Africa and the Sahara again for some more adventures.

Got a promise for some really remote trips from a friend in Dakhla to take up. Along with something a little special I’ve been working on this year .

Plan to do usual long weekend trips in Scotland,
Might not go abroad this year , may spend some time in Wales and Cornwall instead, traveling and camping with the Hilux

Have a long weekend booked in May I'm organising, camping and laning with the boys in the Dales.

Probably a couple more trips into the Dales and moors, might try get to Wales too.

We have a week in Devon for August.

I've got 15 days training booked for work (it's like a holiday lol) plus I have to resit my master tech qualifications this year! Quite a busy year and have some online training to catch up on, actually quite a bit as a load of new models and tech.

Will be first camping trip away with little man so really looking forward to it. In spring next to the river in manifold valley on a mates land. All to ourselves and plenty of firewood.

later in the year Scotland. Not sure on the accommodation yet though. .

Russia will be an interesting trip, have a friend that did it completely solo a few years ago in his 80.

Absolutely Andy, but I was thinking more about having to get around the M25

We will be doing Scotland again.
Few laning trips starting in Feb hopefully.
My sister has moved to Spain so maybe we will drive there at some point hopefully this year.

This year is going to be a planning and preparation year for us so maybe a week in Pembrokeshire and /or Snowdonia.

Sounds like some of you folks have an exciting year ahead so looking forward to hearing all about it.

turkey for me in May with the LR with friends

And north spain in the LC on my own

Last week April and first week of May sees me and swambo off on a road trip to Hungary for a weekend, then to lake Garda for a week and back via Switzerland and France with a couple of over night stops en route at appropriately scenic spots, sadly not in my Beloved Thirsty but instead we will be in Brunhilde the 1995 e38 740i, comfortable but not as versatile or fun.

Back