Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

well, it had to happen....

Well well well, "it will be ready on Friday" has now turned into " it will be ready Tuesday".......why? Because the new mirror he ordered doesnt work (just like the first replacement) - but hey, you need to plug it it dipsh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Incredible.......
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If it wasn't so serious, you'd have to laugh Steve...[emoji13]

Don't less the Mrs drive the truck again :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, another big surprise......Ready Friday has turned into Tuesday & just phoned to be told it will be next FRIDAY FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We need a car - none available he says.......insurance co told (quote: your not having much luck are you....) We pick up a car tonight.
I think I might blow when I see him, if he is brave enough to be there :( :angry-screaming::angry-screaming:

So, guess what? Its not ready. It will be ready Tuesday! so thats now2 weeks he has had it. What a complete AR*E!

Didn't he originally say Tuesday, probably forgot to add which week. :laughing-rolling: Sorry Steve I do know it's not funny from your end mate.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well, :icon-biggrin:, guess what? Just phoned to find out what time to pick the truck up to be told......wait for it...............................

still....#

SATURDAY!!!! It will be ready Saturday!!!!! FFS etc etc

I think I might go a bit mad at him!

Reverse psychology he's making sure you don't complain again for fear of being without your truck for another month . A bit of psycho encouragement usually helps , just walk in intent on murder , silently inspect progress and leave pausing only to spend a moment staring at the owner while imagining tearing him apart with your teeth . People are psychic , it works with dogs to :icon-wink:

Or if you don't think you can pull that off reverse the situation by telling him he can keep it as long as he wants because you have bought another truck and you won't be accepting yours back until your happy with the work .

Good idea! Trouble we have a fart Punto as a loan car and it shittier than a landrover !

His is relying on your need is greater than his , don't phone him again and when he calls you tell him no rush your sorted . He's buggered then insurance won't pay him until your happy , your trucks taking up valuable space and you couldn't care less if it sits there for a year . The only option available to him then is damage limitation which dictates get the bloody thing done and gone .

Fiat = fix it again tomorrow

Hope you get sorted soon
Stu

Hurrah! Truck o saurus is home! Paint job is 'better' than last time, the mirror works and the battery is the right post orientation !!!!
However, the battery lead is now loose rattling around in the engine bay as he didnt bother clipping it back up again :(. The window on the front passenger side is just as bad as it went in cos he couldnt be bothered to even look at it. One of the plastic side trim mounts was in the footwell, and he pretended he wasnt even there and sent his mechanic out to deal with us. He told us his boss was on a breakdown - even though the truck was in the yard, and we saw him, hooted and waved at him when we drove past!
Complete arse, so be warned if you need a garage in Villibois, dont use this numpty.
Oh, he hadnt plugged the front spots back in either..........

still, its back and I have something to play with again :)

At least its home Steve try to think back on how you felt when being written off was a possibility :thumbup:

Hurrah! Truck o saurus is home! Paint job is 'better' than last time, the mirror works and the battery is the right post orientation !!!!
However, the battery lead is now loose rattling around in the engine bay as he didnt bother clipping it back up again :(. The window on the front passenger side is just as bad as it went in cos he couldnt be bothered to even look at it. One of the plastic side trim mounts was in the footwell, and he pretended he wasnt even there and sent his mechanic out to deal with us. He told us his boss was on a breakdown - even though the truck was in the yard, and we saw him, hooted and waved at him when we drove past!
Complete arse, so be warned if you need a garage in Villibois, dont use this numpty.
Oh, he hadnt plugged the front spots back in either..........

still, its back and I have something to play with again :)

Now hide the keys from the Wife:lol:

Fit key pad remote start and don't tell the wife

Back