Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

what film are you watching tonight?

"Red 2" (I recorded it a few weeks ago).

A 'Shoot-em-up' Spy comedy with Bruce Willis, Anthony Hopkins & Helen Mirren (amongst others). A bit of light relief after a frustrating day (cars again :icon-mad).

Bob.

"Transcendence" - Artificial Intelligence Genius (Johnny Depp) is taken out by Activists and his colleagues upload his mind to his AI computer bank. Then they connect him to the Internet and he tries to rule the world .

Ho Hum.

Bob.

Saw the new blade Runner. Such a huge disappointment

Thats a shame, was looking forward to seeing that..

There is no plot, there is no build up, the so called intellectual undertones are hitting content that was cool in 1985. The scifi portion is entirely missing. Its like a 2hr long painful drawing, entirely summarised in the trailer.

The only thing, and I would say 2 of the 4 marks, is Anna de armas.

really? I thought it was good and a worthy sequal compared to a lot of dross Hollywood turns out.

Only thing I didn't enjoy were the bloody Peugeot flying cars :D

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
really? I thought it was good and a worthy sequal compared to a lot of dross Hollywood turns out.

Only thing I didn't enjoy were the bloody Peugeot flying cars :D

Hahah were the flying cars poo joe ?
The joint last choice for anything involving electrics in a car.

Watched the latest episode of Tin Star last night, a good Sky Atlantic series....

Last night I watched "Outlander" - the 2008 film, not the recent TV Series.

Alien spaceship, harbouring a ferocious carnivorous animal crashes to Earth after the animal kills most of the crew. They land in 8th Century Norway which is inhabited by Vikings.

One crew member (Jim Caviezel) survives, is eventually accepted by one of the Viking tribes and they then set about destroying the alien creature that is killing everything in the area.

The CGI was interesting, the film not bad if you like that sort of thing.

Bob.

Watched last night:

A United Kingdom

A true story about seretse khama the first president of botswana. Very good

Watched last night:

A United Kingdom

A true story about seretse khama the first president of botswana. Very good

Back