Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

what film are you watching tonight?

Don't know what disaster film I'll be watching tonite, I do know what disaster film I'll be watching in 3 or 4 years time, I just don't know what name Hollwood will come up with for the film.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

The New Hollywood Blockbuster...."The day England found out it is not a super power, And is full of selfish Wankers".. Starring Non other than.........!!!

The New Hollywood Blockbuster...."The day England found out it is not a super power, And is full of selfish Wankers".. Starring Non other than.........!!!
I like you film title, but I think it's a bit to long for the" Selfish Wankers" to read and understand. :laughing-rolling:

What about 'The Great Loo Role Heist". Who would be the star and co-star. There would be a cast of thousands.

Think I will be Watching 12 Monkeys

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Love the beast (Eric Bana) ....If you love 4-wheels
Worlds fastest Indian (Anthony Hopkins) …. If you love 2-wheels

I'm guessing you've seen the Ayrton Senna one. I haven't, but a friend of mine saw it at the cinema and said the whole audience gave it a standing ovation at the end.
Senna...… Awesome film, Awesome driver

Limitless, Bradley Cooper, Bob Deniro. About a drug that enables anyone to utilise 100% of their brain capacity instead of the usual 25%.

Me and the wife will be watching the new season 4 of Money Heist , it starts today on Nexflix , hope it is as good as the three seasons we watched .

Am on season 2 please don't! :eusa-shhh:
Spoiler alert,

I'm gona tell you anyway, the plot of season 4 is......The world is in the grip of a virus that has contaminated all the worlds currency, so renderd it useless, the new currency has become bog roll, and all the bog roll in the world is controlled by a Chinese mobster and owner of the biggest bog roll manufacturing company in the world, called Mr Bog Wong, and his side kick, Mr Aaasssso Wipeee, both are thought to originate from the ancient Chinese province of Nonwipeinging.

Don Trump has said "this is a blatant conspiracy plop by the Chinese to corner the market in bog roll" "and if we in the west allow this to happen it will leave us all in a right mess"

Last edited by a moderator:
In all honisty, I ain't got a clue what 'Money Heist on Noseflix' is, so your all quite safe, I just saw a good opportunity for some good old fashioned 'ribbing' as I'm bored stiff, not only on 'lock down' but also 'lock in' to guard my stash of 'Bog Roll', I'm sitting down on the job BTW.

Watch in peace. :icon-biggrin:

How about 4-pint milk, loaf bread, jar marmite and a used hankie ……..(reminds self need to go shopping!) :mask::tearsofjoy:
I was a Marmite Baby, so I'll take the Marmite, you can keep the rest, especially the hankey, as you'll need them for season 3,..... ooops did I type that out loud.:oops:

Back