Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Would you offer your help or run with the rest?

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
I have a few friends who are holed up in NY waiting for the lashings.

Would you, with your LC, snorkel stupidity, go out and play or help out in this?

541085_504451852906785_913765622_n.jpg

One of my friends has a "great bit Ford truck" It's not a F150 but about the same size and is only about 3 years old. He does not trust it with anything other than tarmac. Tired taking it "off road" once (well, it's got great big red 4X4 along the tailgate) and it broke.
It's in a constant state of "waiting for the next thing to break" so has put it away for the storm.

Personally, I would be out playing / helping (if I could?) until the wind and debris got really bad but a pick like the one above, hell, that just looks like fun :)

I think in the current situation going on in the States you would come across a bit of a knob if you were wading around in your cruiser playing. I suspect a lot of folk would want to lynch you.... fun but insensitive....

Crispin, I'm just staggered at the revelation that you have a few friends! That's worthy of a headline all by itself!

Arf Arf, oh you know I'm only pulling your leg. I'd drive past and make a bow wave big enough to swamp the car.

Chris

cars stuffed by now - but if they were still in the car you'd have to see if they needed help.

then go play

I have more friends than you Chris. The agency keeps sending me new ones :dance: Rent-A-Friend - fabulous crowd.

Don't think I would be out being an arse, I would just be wondering around, sorta having fun.

I really hope we have a "fun" winter. Drizzled most of last night, got 1.5mm of rain. I've seen more condensation on grass than that. :icon-evil:

Sorry Crispin, this agency. Errm, out of interest where is it again? I'm not asking for myself, nooo noo nooo, I have this, ahh friend, yes that's it a friend who might be interested.

That's all.

C

PS I doubt you do have more friends than me actually. I have seven! How d'you like that then? Eh?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry Chris, I looked at the T&Cs and I cannot refer a friend, it would invalidate my membership. Google it. has T, then a L then a O and a C, then a U then a K. Wait...wrong place. Sorry

Sorry Chris, I looked at the T&Cs and I cannot refer a friend, it would invalidate my membership. Google it. has T, then a L then a O and a C, then a U then a K. Wait...wrong place. Sorry

Now that made I larf that did !

I'd be inclined to take a boat, not a 4x4.

Back