Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A late summer bbq meeting ?

Oh dear…

If at first your truck won't start
Check that you've got it in 'Park'…

Cleaning inside the truck in the dark I moved the gear shift and didn't put it back!!

[emoji11][emoji20][emoji36][emoji52][emoji10]

However, the batteries very soon gave out under the minimal testing I gave it this morning so looks like I need to take up the offer that's on here somewhere.

Oh boy…what a pillock!!

I think this link will be what you are after ;)

Just about to leave Leicestershire now

ow we looking for space down there dudes
We currently have loads of space as we have been allocated a larger than planned area. I don't know about inbound vehicle access during gate open times, but we are at the far end of the club area which is accessible from the perimeter road, so that maybe a possibility?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I wish I was th rd with you guys, in yUK, but visiting olds as Dad just out of hospital, so combining relief work with annual visit back to groggy land tomorrow courtesy of Mr O'Leary! Have fun

Sent from my GT-I9060I using Tapatalk

Grrrr text! There and froggy land!

Sent from my GT-I9060I using Tapatalk

Would have thought we'd have had some pics of the club stand with all the cruisers and folks by now, just to tease us poor sods who can't make it to the show this year :whistle: :confusion-waiting: :sad-bored:

cf08434b4a21f25a2630ca6807720252.jpg
d466af0b99f7d3943e60e2eccb094f58.jpg
3ab30998175e9726de81d2ee68123a31.jpg

Just a few.

I went out this morning only to find that my truck had 'peed' itself despite me spending the whole evening getting it ready. Thought it was the rad but after some investigation it turned out to be the non return valve on the back of the headlight washer! I think there must be an anti siphon in it that has jammed. SO after stripping the Nearside front corner down to get access i removed it, couldnt fix it so put it in the wrong way round and hey presto no more leak but that left it too late to get anything out of the day. So I decided to keep going and remove the 'not working again' rear locker motor. Anyway it looks really nice down there and a bit civilized with no drunk people or tree bashers whatsoever:icon-cry:
20150926_120552[1].jpg20150926_120626[1].jpg20150926_123331[1].jpg

Someone should get a pic of that monster truck parked about halfway between the club stand and Freedom 4X4's , believe it or not it started life a yota !

Photos look great!

I have just arrived back in the UK and am thinking of catching a train in the morning to get me there for around 12h00.

I would love to take my 80 but wanted to do a little work before I used and have simply run out of time.

I guess the question I am asking.... Is there any merit in me coming up tomorrow? How many people / exhibits / cruisers will still be around?

Someone should get a pic of that monster truck parked about halfway between the club stand and Freedom 4X4's , believe it or not it started life a yota !

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443338734.610137.jpg

Not sure I've seen that but If you mean this one I thought it was cruiser shaped but turns out it was born a Shogun.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443338839.760229.jpg

On my way. Look out for the loner!

That's the one Rich I was talkin to the owner for a while it's a rebodied hilux with a cosworth engine

Back