Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

an Early summer meeting 2016

It's not what I would call central exactly. Looks nice but it's going to add considerable miles to some who already drive a long way to Lincomb. Of course it might bring in a lot of members who don't come to Lincomb because it's too far for them from daaarn Sarf.

watching with interest peeps!

I agree with Chris, I shouldn't complain as the suggestions are pretty close to me but I think it will probably be a bit far for a lot of people.

I wonder if a Wales trip might get more interest, or maybe something in Leicestershire?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Purely out of interest, is there any particular reason that it's not at Lincomb like it's always been?

I thought this was as well as Lincomb. We can meet up more then twice a year Chris although no prezzies this time for you.

Of course we can Stu, I know that. But some people do have limited time, opportunity and finance to be able to go to every clan gathering that gets called.

No prezzies needed my friend. Your last supply drop has me well provisioned.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Purely out of interest, is there any particular reason that it's not at Lincomb like it's always been?

what Stu said, this is just meant to be a hang around / hang about in addition to any other meetings already in the works. As long as more than 1 cruiser turns up, its a meeting!

I understand what Chris is saying. Personally I think the more weeks up for grabs the better. We always get people who can't make dates for one reason or another. With more club meets on offer the more chance we get of seeing new and old faces. I always enjoy the meets. Listening to people talking sxxt and taking the pixx out of me. All good fun.

It is so easy sometimes Karl you do leave you self wide open for abuse.......

It is so easy sometimes Karl you do leave you self wide open for abuse.......

Pxxx off Stu. Your just lucky I've controlled the anger inside :lol:

I always enjoy them. Good crack,great bunch of guys and always good banter. :thumbup:

so is this on and where ?

the dates are settled I believe, just need to confirm venue. Let me work on that this week and get up a list of folks attending + activities

regards,

Looks like http://www.stonehengecampsite.co.uk/index.aspx is the way to go. They will host a group and we can have a fire but before they do the booking we need some numbers on how many people are going to be there and how many trucks.

Can we get a quick headcount and truck count please? Put your name in even if you are a maybe. Here is me starting it off :

* KB, 1 truck, 2 adults, 2 children.

I'll put myself down as a maybe, bit difficult to plan around then at the moment, also I'll be in a erm... Land... non Toyota, so it depends how brave I'm feeling!

1. KB, 1 truck, 2 adults, 2 children.
2. mrdelmonti, 1 truck, 2 adults

Last edited:
3. Nick, 1 truck, 1 adult

3. Nick, 1 truck, 1 adult
4. Karl, 1 truck,2 adults and pop

Kb. I've just been reading the site. No noise after 10pm etc etc. are you sure this isn't going to be too much of a family type site? I'm unsure if it would work.

Seems many moons away so i will say 2 in a trailer would like to be there .

1 truck 2 adults 1 small child 1 dog.

Back