Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

an Early summer meeting 2016

Good to see everyone today. Thanks to KB for organising, Shayne for meals on wheels, Chris L for lunch and Stu for leading the charge. And everyone else for being such a great group of folks.

Lynn enjoyed the day too despite turning into a mad arm flailing dervish that couldn't get out the car quick enough when I went in and out the big dip. :) Bless her!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Great weekend and many thanks to GOK for arranging it , to Stu for leading us out into the wild and everyone else who attended as it was good to meet old and new faces but most especially a big thanks to Lund for leading me astray :D

Well that was a hoot. Cheers to Stu for letting me ride shitgun. Ha ha, we were crying all the way round. Can't say what at or we'd have to kill ourselves, but we had a riot. Weather just about held and we managed to BBQ and down a few tinnies. Made it back in 4 1/4 just on 200 miles. All kit dried and stowed.

Oddly my truck is really clean ....

Trailer set up worked spectacularly well. Very pleased and the Fox shelter did us proud last night.
Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 17.45.27.jpg

Well that was a thoroughly enjoyable weekend:blush:. Thanks to Kb for organising and Stu for showing us around.
IMG_5912.JPG
IMG_5914.JPG
IMG_5917.JPG IMG_5928.JPG IMG_5939.JPG IMG_5978.JPG
IMG_5980.JPG

Thanks all for a great weekend any of the videos that can be posted. I will try in the next few days. I have a good one of Chris which I am going to keep for black mail later on. He really didn't know my camera was still running.........

I have had a great weekend nice to see everyone again. I think we should all try more to get away more. Maybe Di a different destination a month?

Stu

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That would be me watering the flowers then Stu

This is it @Chris, shh don't tell anyone!
IMG_5983.PNG IMG_5984.PNG

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for being there...

@stumog @Chris @Shayne @fbnss @dyladams and @Lund + @StarCruiser for doing the day trips. I have some pictures, will try and upload those shortly. Have a few videos too. I guess they goto youtube and link here.

I hope someone got a picture of @Lund using thor as his ground anchor. ..

We all had a great time, and i am absolutely game for helping put together more of these.

Regards

Last edited:
We forgot to take the camera off road with us Rich so the only pic i have is of the tent on Helen's ipad , She failed to upload here from that so i put the pic on photobucket and posted the image link in the url box offered here and that failed to . Third time lucky i didn't use the picture link here at all .
Will try another using the forum upload button to see if i can get a pic from my computer .

No can't it just asks for an url . Never mind i used photobucket for 3 years on the forum before i found out i didn't need to so no great loss .

We forgot to take the camera off road with us Rich so the only pic i have is of the tent on Helen's ipad , She failed to upload here from that so i put the pic on photobucket and posted the image link in the url box offered here and that failed to . Third time lucky i didn't use the picture link here at all .
Will try another using the forum upload button to see if i can get a pic from my computer .

No can't it just asks for an url . Never mind i used photobucket for 3 years on the forum before i found out i didn't need to so no great loss .

Did you try where it says 'Upload an image' next to 'Post a reply' below the reply box?

Aha i didn't even see that thanks for pointing it out Rich :blush:

Aha i didn't even see that thanks for pointing it out Rich :blush:

I missed it the first time and tried the URL one with no luck. I've been down a few wrong turns with this new dangled forum thingy but it's how you learn isn't it. Think I might be getting the hang of it. Just.

Back