Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

an Early summer meeting 2016

thats a lot of 'tent' for 1 person. Did you have things setup as a the bedroom, the living area, the back lounge, the library, the smoking room, the kitchen, the pantry, a wine cellar ...

regards,

gazebo in middle for eating/ cooking. My tent on left two sleeping areas so one person in each big area in middle to store crap and sit if it was raining badly. Tent on the right just had two in it as well.

Ps. I've not changed the sheet but if I finish work early enough is it ok to turn up Friday evening? I'll be useless to one and all as I'll have been up since 4 in the morning but it makes the weekend a bit longer. Plus I can't wait to sit in the jam through lyndhurst.

Ps. I've not changed the sheet but if I finish work early enough is it ok to turn up Friday evening? I'll be useless to one and all as I'll have been up since 4 in the morning but it makes the weekend a bit longer. Plus I can't wait to sit in the jam through lyndhurst.
Sure. Some of us are going in on Friday already

Bring it and we'll do them whilst we're sitting around. Only need a few basic tools and we can sort them. Unless it's raining and then we can sit and watch you.

Brakes could be Saturdays drunken entertainment.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Brakes could be Saturdays drunken entertainment.

Hmm, while I'm tempted to do them with so many experienced hands about I doubt a field potentially in the rain is the best place to be doing them away from tools, bench, vice etc. I will see what the coming week brings.

Best place for it really. they will only need a bit of freeing off.

That's the thing, I tried a bit of freeing off and replaced the dust covers but I'm getting a bit of bias to one side and I don't want to warp anything as I'm sure the Pistons are sticking.

Truck packed
IMG_5897.JPG

Bbq sauce made
IMG_5898.JPG

Just need to add food and clothes. Is it Friday yet? :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 353
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 204
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    774.8 KB · Views: 221
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    774.8 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_5897.JPG
    IMG_5897.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 172
  • IMG_5898.JPG
    IMG_5898.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Nice but how do you stop everything from falling out of your drawers parked like that?

Nice but how do you stop everything from falling out of your drawers parked like that?

The drawers are easy to tidy up but had to make the sauce super sticky to stay in the pot.
Will have a play, dam iphone!

Nick, it's an easy fix. connect the iphone to whatever computer you are using and upload the picture. Then open the picture with some form of application. Select an edit function where you can rotate the picture. Turn it through 360 degrees and save. That removes the formatting from the iphone image where it's remembering the orientation when you took the picture. Then do whatever you do to upload to the forum. It should now come out normally.

I actually take a screen shot of the image and then upload that so the size is tiny and it contains no data about the original picture. But then on a Mac that's a mega simple thing to do. It's one of the neat features that I love.

Yeah sometimes it comes out the right way and sometimes it doesn't. I find cropping it and saving it sorts it out. Ill try the screenshot thing and see what happens. Thanks Chris.

It's the rotating that does the trick.

I better get the trailer out of storage and see if the moths have eaten it !

lovely, only 30 min from my house :) no camp fires allowed though :(

Hi All, I would be keen to join for the Saturday evening. 1 Adult (Questionable) and 1 dog.If possible.

Hi All, I would be keen to join for the Saturday evening. 1 Adult (Questionable) and 1 dog.If possible.

it needs to be atleast 2 nights ( you can stay for a day, but the site wants 2 nights paid for over the bank holiday weekend ). Would you then want it to be fri/sat or sat/sun ?

lovely, only 30 min from my house :) no camp fires allowed though :(

Something about new forest rules and fires - cant have open fire unfortunately, and bbq's that have a lid only.

also, when do you arrive ? Friday or Saturday ?

Back