An Ultra slow Ultra4 build

chadr

I am in england
Mar 19, 2010
Watford, Herts - but can usually be found in the w
Garage
Absolutely gutted for you Ryan :rage: - I really hope you manage to recover some of those bits - not sure how common those ECUs are, so should be easy (in theory) to track down. However with Police resources cut to the bare bones, I doubt they will be much help in this situation.

Chin up - this gives you some extra thinking time!

clivehorridge

Supporter
Guru
I am in romania
May 23, 2012
Comarnic, Romania
Garage
I’m with Grant on this, words just fail me.

Gutted comes to mind but more appropriate to what should happen to the perps :icon-cry:

Deeply saddened by this Ryan, lets hope you can recover some of this stuff.

Reactions: Ryan Thomson
Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in europe
Feb 24, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Garage
That's terrible news. I hope the police don't catch them, but someone else from their circle does and they end up as supports for a motorway flyover. Nowadays, just getting your stuff back is the best you can hope for. Justice is really a long distant memory. So lucky that the chassis wasn't there.

Reactions: Ryan Thomson

Ryan Thomson

Supporter
May 15, 2010
North London
Garage
Bit of a bump. Was wondering where this ended up Ryan, did you manage to get back to this?
Hey Tony,

She's currently sitting in a storage container. I've been keeping my head down with work until I can get back on it. All being well it'll be early next year.

Ryan Thomson

Supporter
May 15, 2010
North London
Garage
For anyone that remembers this thread, you'll know that I put the car in storage last year August due to a robbery.

Well it's finally time to wheel the build out. Unfortunately not en route to my own workshop, but she is en route to the next best thing. Which is someone else's that's going to finish the build for me. Gutted I can't finish it myself but time constraints and lack of a workshop are just too much of an impediment at the moment.

So, watch this space. This car will be running and racing by Summer.

full.jpg

stumog

I am in england
Oct 3, 2012
Thats great news Ryan

Hope you have a great season. Please update with which events and will cheer you along

Tel Boy

I am in great_britain
Dec 19, 2019
London
Really glad to hear that you are up and together on this again. You have put so much thought and careful work into all the details of this project, so it's good to hear it will be finally completed soon. Gonna have to come and watch you compete in it this coming summer. Hope all goes well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks