Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Boost setting?

[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right what's everyone's opinion on this I'm looking to purchase??
also has anyone got one
good or bad news??

thanks

It's 85 Aussie $ to the uk + 20$ insurance
that's what he emailed me yesterday

See if he would do a better deal for two shipped. I may be interested... Anyone else?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Shame you didn't spot it earlier! I could have brought it over In my suitcase for you and saved you £50!

I'll have to make a list for the next time you return back to the UK then Ben :lol:

:lol: :thumbup:

I thought you moved to the US? :?

Wish I did see it earlier now.
Well after working on my truck in the rain last night I was determined to get this bloody dump off, I did :)
took it to work with me

sand blasted it inside and out, the noticed it has a big lip on the exhaust side of it inside the dump pipe,
so after looking at it decided to rip it all back with a diamond Dremel and it now open that side up a fair bit

i know it's still not as good as a 3" made one but every restriction I get out is good for me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    826.6 KB · Views: 125
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    843.3 KB · Views: 127
All fitted tonight few other little things to do at weekend then I'll take for a spin see what difference it's made :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    962.4 KB · Views: 132
Looks good mate.. I can see the route you've taken... have you gone for a silencer? Well done bud:thumbup:

Is that same route u took mate?? I haven't tried it yet and also no silencer yet... Take for spin Saturday to see if ill need one. Also I need make sure tire doesn't catch the bend don't think it will as made sure it was as much out the way as possibly

With 35" tires and 3" exhaust it will be tight, and you might have to notch a piece out of the body mount. I have done this on my lj70 as there was no other way, and 1½ year later it still holds up without rubbing!

8326298762_3bdd419567_c.jpg
2012-12-30 15.45.45 by Vc1r, on Flickr

Just a quick one regarding exhaust?? Would I need a flexi joint somewhere to relieve stress or would just rubber mounting be ok??

Definitely a flexi I'd say mate.

You've actually inspired me to think about doing a similar side exit exhaust on LJ.

I was looking underneath LJ yesterday while I had it on the hoist and thinking about how I will convert the rear suspension to a 3 link setup and my exhaust is completely in the way!

So I was thinking if I go with a side exit I can do my suspension conversion. :think:

Back