Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

eu in or out poll

I did say to the dearly beloved recently.Tonight I'm coming to bed and gonna rip your gear off and am gunna commit rape.If I go to sleep,wake me up and remind me.A big smile and OK dear.
Yeah, mine said "If I fall asleep first please pull my nightie down"

Reactions: Pat
:laughing-rolling: nice on Pat they think they are young modern and innovative where in fact they just re-invented something as old as the hills :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If we get our waters back, and our fishermen are catching the fish, and landing them in the UK, then sorry but as the saying goes British jobs for British people and it's our waters anyway
As the article says the French fishermen didn't care when they were catching the fish and the UK boats weren't, and the UK boats were decommissioned

Sadly i think it will take about 200 million investment and 20 years to put Britain's fishing industry back where it was 20 years ago . The biggest challenge is finding the people to work on the boats , hands on experience is the only way to learn .

Lots of other crap to sort out too . I just had a bill from Whitehaven marina . A great harbour and busy fishing port before the EU decided to rejuvenate this impoverished area with a marina nobody wanted .

£7200 a year is the bill to fish out of there and they wonder why the area has been in decline ever since :wtf:

That's just the cost of entering and leaving the harbour , i'm sure there's many more bills to come given they charge 30p per litre for tap water ffs

Last edited:

lc70.jpg

Science calls it "Pangaea Proxima".
You might prefer to call it the Next Big Thing. A supercontinent is on its way that incorporates all of Earth's major landmasses, meaning you could walk from Australia to Alaska, or Patagonia to Scandinavia.
But it will be about 250 million years in the making.

The good news is it looks like the UK will never be part of the EU, watch the UK at the top.

I hope they don't pay people for their fantastic versions of the future.

What do we all think about activating article 50 in early 2017 then ?

The majority voted out, it should have been done immediately, not 6 months later.

Smart strategy to wait until the dust has settled this side of the puddle and political turmoil is brewing to a boil on that side i reckon . Merkel wants Juncker out German's want Merkel out France wants Hollande out and the big money wants stability .

Not a lot Shayne, think it should of been done sooner, too much time for shenanigans to go on

Smart strategy to wait until the dust has settled this side of the puddle and political turmoil is brewing to a boil on that side i reckon . Merkel wants Juncker out German's want Merkel out France wants Hollande out and the big money wants stability .

"IF" that's the strategy, then may be, she has been advised that she can trigger 50 without going to The House which should stop all that "we'll block it in The House" nonsense

Not a lot Shayne, think it should of been done sooner, too much time for shenanigans to go on

"IF" that's the strategy, then may be, she has been advised that she can trigger 50 without going to The House which should stop all that "we'll block it in The House" nonsense

I agree with Brian, We should have just done it right there and then, even though i was not in favour of it.
We now get two economic nose dives where we should have had just the one.
If they push it through early 2017 with the pound as low as 130 to dollar how low will we go the next time ?
1GBP = 1 USD ??

So no points-based immigration. Paving the way for the freedom of movement the EU will demand?

Seems sensible. Got to decide what we want to negotiate for first. As none of that was worked out in advance of the referendum. Lots of individuals knew what they wanted but that needs to be formed into a single vision, and the negotiating teams deciding how they are going to fight for that. No point in spending 6-12 months of your two years arguing about what you are going to try and get.

Back