Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Funny Junk

Absolutely riveting stuff :lol:

Not all Golf Balls have 360 dimples. There are some as high as 420. There are also all different kinds of dimple patterns.

Absolutely riveting stuff :lol:

Not all Golf Balls have 360 dimples. There are some as high as 420. There are also all different kinds of dimple patterns.

Now, who is it that counts golf ball dimples...?

Reactions: Pat
Someone tried to cheat :lol::auto-car:

During the chariot scene in 'Ben Hur' a small red car can be seen in the distance.

Upper and lower case letters are named 'upper' and 'lower' because in the time when all original print had to be set in individual letters, the 'upper case' letters were stored in the case on top of the case that stored the smaller, 'lower case' letters.

Aaahh, I can see my diet for the new year :lol::lol: ......yeah right

Celery has negative calories! It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it to begin with. It's the same with apples!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry Chas, it was a Fiat 500 - a proper one and not one of those things they have now

Cheetahs were raced at Romford greyhound stadium in 1937!

Errm, who the hell done the tasting, an Elephant? think my mouth would tell me the difference between a apple and an onion

An apple, potato, and onion all taste the same if you eat them with your nose plugged

Should've been working, skiving sod :icon-biggrin:

An airplane mechanic invented Slinky while he was playing with engine parts and realized the possible secondary use for the springs.

Dashed uncivilised ruddy Colonials :lol:

Americans did not commonly use forks until after the Civil War.

Er, I'm not getting the same mileage..............anymore :lol:

During his or her lifetime, the average human will grow 590 miles of hair.

I could probably outrun a wheelchair for about 5ft :lol::lol:

From a complete stop, a human is capable of outrunning a Formula One Race car for about 30 feet!

Er, I'm not getting the same mileage..............anymore :lol:

During his or her lifetime, the average human will grow 590 miles of hair.

Assuming an 80 year lifespan that's 7.3 miles a year. This has to be each hair. :)

:sick: nice :lol:

Every day, the average person swallows about a quart of mucous.

If you put a raisin in a fresh glass of champagne, it will rise and fall continuously

Back