Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Group Buy - TDS Goldfish winch - NOW CLOSED

Re: Group Buy - TDS Goldfish winch

The price Gary quoted was including the Dyneema rope and alloy fairlead upgrade. The basic winch price is slightly more than from the place you linked to Andy but DB throws in a snatch block, whatever we can squeeze out of him extra :) and is known to give excellent post sale support so I'll stick with DB ;)

Right oh put me down for a 12.0c with the Dyneema upgrade and 2 sections of rockgaurd as well.

Thanks

Well done Warren!

Folks - anyone else - I'd like to order this lot by COB tomorrow at the latest! I can find out about the extra Dyneema on it's own in the meantime.

Cheers

Having looked into this a bit more, I'll pass for now. I think it will be better if I get mine in Oz.

If its not too late can you please add a Yellow Safety Hook and a Rock Guard to mine...

Thanks!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

With 3 of us getting complete units the price has come down a bit - now at £500 + VAT for the winch, dyneema rope, yellow hook etc. Now also includes a safety cut-out switch and battery link with each winch as well as a swing-away pulley block. Pretty good I think....

Any more takers?? I'd like to get an order in asap. We'll also need to sort out payment! :lol:

£500 seems good compared to the prices I've seen
Would it go down if I order as well?

I guess I'm looking for a 12k, yellow hook and dynema rope..

Thanks for the text heads up! :cool:

Right place Matt - and yes you can still order!

Matt Wright said:
£500 seems good compared to the prices I've seen

Don't forget the + VAT ;)

Jon Wildsmith said:
[quote="Matt Wright":3i0p2605]£500 seems good compared to the prices I've seen

Don't forget the + VAT ;)[/quote:3i0p2605]

Yeah VAT. Groan. Why's it have the be 20%! What's wrong with 5% :thumbup:

Gary - please get me what you have : 12.0c with Dyneema and Yellow safety hook + 2 lengths of rock guard (4021), TDS Budget wireless remote

Dankie baas

I reckon fuel should be pegged at £1.50 / litre, VAT @ 30% (with basics tax-free - basic food, elec, gas, etc.) and corporation tax @ 30%.

NO personal income tax then .....

Enough of this triple taxation nonsense!

Matt - OK boet, added to order list! Glad I thought of you in time :lol:

Is the budget wireless remote worth going for or is there another better option out there?

I know chris has had one i think and it has served him well.

AFAIK the budget wireless remote is the same as these but with only one remote. I have one of the ebay ones and I'm pretty sure I was just copying someone else on here but mine has been fine so I was going to get another ebay one for this rear winch.

Ill go with the ebay units then

Same as that but only the one remote. Jon have you not made a better one yet?? :lol:

Both my (entirely adequate) 9.5 winches came with remotes. Didn't pay for either. They are fine and dandy. OK on and off there is a little delay, but once you 'get it' it's not a problem.

Chris

OK - NOW CLOSED

Order will go in today, I'll find out how we have to do payment etc. and how delivery is to happen. Please PM me your delivery addresses.

Final details are as follows:

Jon: 12.0c with Dyneema and Yellow safety hook + 2 lengths of rock guard (4021) and a TDS universal channel mounting kit (50021)

Gary: 12.0c with Dyneema and Yellow safety hook + 2 lengths of rock guard (4021)

Warren: 12.0c with Dyneema and Yellow safety hook + 2 lengths of rock guard (4021)

Matt: 12.0c with Dyneema and Yellow safety hook + 2 lengths of rock guard (4021)

Justin: Dyneema Bowrope (100' x 10mm) and Aluminium Hawse Fairlead, yellow safety hook and Rock Guard (4021)

I'll PM you shortly with your costs.

Thanks

Back