Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Group Buy - TDS Goldfish winch - NOW CLOSED

If you are lucky, the DB winching tutorial DVD will be in the box. If not you can have my copy.

Chris

Mine will be for sale shortly, not even removed from the box but that's not a first for me :lol: I'm a bit bored with it all, thought I'd got over it but I haven't, so I'm buying an Audi A8 instead and selling the 100 and all the sundry stuff I've accumulated for it :roll: Don't think I can fit this winch on the A8 :)

I'm first on the list to acquire your 100 then, and watch as you howl your eyes out :lol:

Gary Stockton said:
I'm first on the list to acquire your 100 then, and watch as you howl your eyes out :lol:
Sorry, I don't get attached to stuff like that, witness the end my 80 came to ;) Gav has first dibs on the deal of the year and is even as I type probably trying to arrange the sale of a child :lol: I'm not sure if Scott was also expressing an interest or just shock :lol: , then if you are seriously interested Gary you can be next on the list if you want but the time scales are quite short :)

Jon Wildsmith said:
... and is even as I type probably trying to arrange the sale of a child :lol:

Please see eBay auction no. 160506646467 :whistle:

Naah - I know Gav's always wanted it, and I'm saving hard for something else so rather let it go to someone who'll treasure it! Bit surprised you've got here do soon though! :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Jon Wildsmith said:
Mine will be for sale shortly, not even removed from the box but that's not a first for me :lol: I'm a bit bored with it all, thought I'd got over it but I haven't, so I'm buying an Audi A8 instead and selling the 100 and all the sundry stuff I've accumulated for it :roll: Don't think I can fit this winch on the A8 :)
Ill swap you an 80 and a fast Volvo for the 100 :drool:

Bet the audi owners club wont be as much fun as this one though! :clap:

Jon, I hope its a W12 A8 you're looking at... Sorry to see you've decided to sell your truck but who knows, when the itch flares up again maybe a 200 will rolll into view :cool:

It's a 4.2TDI V8 Quattro Tiptronic blah bah Andrew, goes very nicely but will go even better once chipped :) The 6.0l W12 was tempting but a 4.2TDI develops more torque and similar power once chipped and you can't tell it's a diesel driving it :) It is at least a 4wd still with adjustable height suspension and a nice big V8 :mrgreen:

The diesel is also stunning;) Thought you might want to stay with petrol though. Sounds like you've got it parked outside already - good going :thumbup:

Andrew Prince said:
The diesel is also stunning;) Thought you might want to stay with petrol though. Sounds like you've got it parked outside already - good going :thumbup:
The petrol was what I looked at first but when I looked at the numbers it didn't make any sense. Not quite got as far as having it parked outside yet but should be quite soon.

Funnily enough the A8 V8 TDI is on my V8 wishlist, so I approve :thumbup: Sad to hear that you are selling the 100 Jon, do you mind me asking what is it that you got tired/bored of? Lack of mods to do as you have done them all? Lack of greenlanes? Us?

Definately not the last one Rob so don't think I'll be doing a vanishing act just yet, I'm expecting to be allowed into the Lincomb events still after all it is a 4x4 :lol:

I *think* i've got bored with having essentially the same car for nearly 11 years plus a bit of been there done that on the laning and so re-evaluated what my ideal car would have and the A8 is a close match - 4wd, big powerful engine, a nod to bumpy tracks by being able to raise itself 25mm, time will tell.

Thank goodness you didn't buy something with a green oval on the front coz then you couldn't come to Lincomb with us. Be interesting to see you do Rubie hill now though :lol:

Way OT now but...
Jon Wildsmith said:
a nod to bumpy tracks by being able to raise itself 25mm, time will tell.
Looking forward to seeing it with Simexs underneath :lol:

:lol: I don't think i'll be taking it round the woods but it might be able to get to the woods!

I take it we've all seen the latest top gear christmas special... :lol:

Now there's a thought Rob, not! :lol: I shall be having a garage sale in due course, lathe, miller, tube bender, plasma cutter, chop saw, big welder, all that kind of stuff will be surplus to requirements now and will be more use converted into new toys :)

Is cash alright Jon?

Chris :thumbup:

Back