Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Group Buy - TDS Goldfish winch - NOW CLOSED

Hmmm - I shall have me a perv on Saturday, me-thinks! :shh: :cool:

Day?? At this rate it's going to be the entire weekend :shock: :lol:

Does SWMBO like choccies - I'd better come armed for appeasement :cool:

Aye, me too!!!

What left in the clearance sale then Jon? :whistle:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
not much, fridge is surplus, fridge drop slide, probably one of my welders still making my mind up which, fancy tube bender, you're taking most of the Tardis with you Gav and Chris is taking most of the rest :lol:

OOOh - put me down for the fridge slide then!! And a welder too please?

damn - Gav, I'll swap you my current slide and smome pennies :D

Gav doesn't want to buy the slide Gary, he wants to copy it ;) I'll try and make my mind up about the welders. Forgot the plasma cutter on that list :)

Ohh - OK, well if it's for sale I'd like to buy it :clap: And a welder, if one's going - how about some lessons while we're at it???

And any rock pegs surplus to requireemtns.

Sheesh - you'll be able to park the new wheels inside at this rate :shock:

You can have the first one off the production line Gaz :cool:

Karl may have the fridge off you JW...

Jon Wildsmith said:
[quote="Gary Stockton":qzdbyuau]Sheesh - you'll be able to park the new wheels inside at this rate :shock:
That's the general idea ;)[/quote:qzdbyuau]You'll have to put a vapour barrier in eh... :p

Gary, I'll trade you the slide (your current one) for welding lessons! And cash. I'd like a slide. To go with my drawers :whistle:

Chris

I have some bearings you might be interested in for drawer slides once you have the lathe Chris, I'd made a start on making some HD slides to redo [strike:1hyczrog]my[/strike:1hyczrog] Gav's drawers that might suit you. I also have a brand new spare set of the slides I've been using.

Ooh, bearings? Getting all light headed now Jon. If I do make my own I have a design already that doesn't actually use sliders as such, but does have runners. And for those I do need bearings. Lots of bearings.

Not looking forward to tidying out that garage. I do have a gallon of floor paint that I should really put down first before installing the new equipment. Plus some girly calendars and an old bucket of Swarfega with sand in it. Ahh, it takes me back.

Chris

Back