Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Group Buy - TDS Goldfish winch - NOW CLOSED

Thanks for the PM offer Jon, I'd love a cheap Goldfish - I'm not worried that the address label damaged the box when it was removed :lol:

Bloody cheek, you lot! :twisted:

I know where the doctor lives, and, Mr Rubie, at the next Lincomb you may find I don't quite stop in time with my shiny new winch bumper :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Gary Stockton said:
Mr Rubie, at the next Lincomb you may find I don't quite stop in time with my shiny new winch bumper :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Not much of a treat if I'm in the green car, would probably not even notice an extra dent :lol:

Also paid (few days ago, but only just got internet connection again)

Yep we've all paid now - thanks guys. Bits should be arriving Friday 6 January I hope.

Cheers

You know when to come for your winch now then Ian ;) :lol:

Yep, I'll be up and collect both - one for the rear and one for the roof :lol:

Ian

ooooh, 3 heavy box's just arrived :mrgreen: didn't realize I was getting two extra winches to sell cheap to pay for mine :lol:

I'm bringing a hammer with next weekend, JW :angry-tappingfoot:

A very BIG hammer :violence-hammer:

:lol:

I'll be taking Matts when I leave, unless it's been sold to defray expenses...

Are they all labelled?

Mine is sitting in the house waiting for me to get home. Cant wait to open it. :thumbup:

Excellent - David Bowyer said thay'd all be delivered today, so as good as his word. The more I speak / deal with him, the more impressed I am - seems a real nice guy!

Not that my winch will be fitted anytime soon but is there someone who does winch training if just to be the cable guy and observe?

Back