Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I'm back - it lives!!

Great news Chris :thumbup: you have pulled off a massive task in such a short period and at the same time kept a good sense of humor through it all. You have also kept us all informed with pics and humor of your progress that as kept me and I should imagine everyone else on the edge of our seats waiting for the next installment of your progress :clap: I'm dammed sure I would not have coped anywhere near as well as you have with the situation that was thrown at you.
My hat goes off to you Chris, just sorry I could not be any help to you mate. Onwards and upwards and hope you have a clear run to enjoying the Silver dream machine. :clap: :dance:

Cheers boys. Runs lovely. Not a clank, bang, squeak, clunk or jingle anywhere. Tiny bits and bobs to pick off one by one. It's no minter, but it's in very very acceptable shape now. Certainly at the point where if you came to buy, you would NOT be turning it down.

No Crispin, that DOESN'T mean it for sale. For goodness sake man. :lol:

Chris

Well done Chris, what took you so long :lol: You can pop round and fetch your own eezibleed now then ! Looking forward to a mini convoy then down to Lincomb :thumbup:

Well I could do with a run out. Got me some smokes too! You in then I take it?

Chris

Chris said:
No Crispin, that DOESN'T mean it for sale. For goodness sake man. :lol:

Chris

Bugger Guess I'll bring the 120 then :D

Chris, great news! Glad the brakes are sorted(ing) now as well! :dance:

Bat has a point - Mrs Chris must be very patient!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry, what? Mrs Chris..

Oh sh1t!!!!!

Well look on the bright side, she's bound to have lost a few pounds whilst 'accidentally' locked in that cupboard. :whistle:

Err, coming dear, can't imagine how that happened. Several weeks ago...

Look, someone has left some flowers. Lilies, how thoughtful. No, I have no idea why they'd think you were dead. Cough.

C

:laughing-rollingyellow: Your a bad bad man!!!! Does Mrs Chris read the forum?

Chris you certainly don't hang around do you. I'm glad your back on the road so soon. So have you named the silver one yet?

No Rob, pondering that one. Nothing has really sprung to mind yet.

Mrs Chris, read this forum? Err no. Not after the operation to sew them back on the last time. She thinks I'm doing a degree in accountancy through distance learning.

Chris

Indeed Tony. Got the roof rack on today as well, so shaping up for that foray out West. We should talk about number plates at some point,. No idea how to swing that one, but it might be that we could do an exchange at Lincomb. I shall endeavour to call in at a DVLA centre and ask what the protocols are. Likely as not it may have to be two separate moves rather then one simple one. No rush at all, just thinking out loud.

Chris

Chris said:
Indeed Tony. Got the roof rack on today as well, so shaping up for that foray out West. We should talk about number plates at some point,. No idea how to swing that one, but it might be that we could do an exchange at Lincomb. I shall endeavour to call in at a DVLA centre and ask what the protocols are. Likely as not it may have to be two separate moves rather then one simple one. No rush at all, just thinking out loud.

Chris

Yup I am easy on this front, just let me know what's needed.

Back