Jokes

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

AndycruiserguyLomas

Supporter
I am in england
Nov 19, 2010
Sheffield S.Yorks
There I was sitting at the bar staring at my drink, when a very large, trouble-making biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink and gulps it down:
Then he says menacingly. "Well, whatcha' gonna do about it?"
I burst into tears.
"Come on, man." The biker says. "I didn't think you'd CRY, I can`t stand to see a man crying."
I said to him. "This is the worst day of my life, I'm a complete failure. I was late for a meeting and my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don't have any insurance. Ileft my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my wife with another man and then my dog bit me. So I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all, I buy a drink, I drop a poison capsule in and sit here watching the poison dissolve, then you show up and drink the whole thing! But enough about me, how's your day going!

Chas

Supporter
I am in england
Mar 15, 2010
Merton Park London
Garage
A bloke goes in a sex shop and asks for a blow up doll,

The assistant says “Male or female?”

“Female please”

“Black or white?”

“White”

“Christian or Muslim?”

The man says what difference does that make?”

“The Muslim one blows itself up”

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks