Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Sat 15th - Sun 16th October

So for those of you that couldn't find some of the punches, here's a couple of maps showing where they were.

Earth%20Map%20Overview-page-001_zpsocx1xbml.jpg

Map%20Overview-page-001_zpsm3dp4roy.jpg

Earth%20Woods%20Overview-page-001_zpsbnzu80bw.jpg

Woods%20Overview-page-001_zpsiox8jgpi.jpg

Glad everyone enjoyed themselves, any suggestions for improvements are welcome, and a big thankyou to everyone that helped us to retrieve the punches.

So, I washed the truck today after work. Must have spent an hour cleaning it and two hours cleaning up after it! It's not spotless but still scrubs up well.
IMG_6832.JPG IMG_6836.JPG IMG_6837.JPG
And the mess...
IMG_6834.JPG IMG_6833.JPG
IMG_6835.JPG

lol. That's a bit of a mess.
I remember getting the evils from one of the hand carwashes when the owner told one of the skivies to go get a wheelbarrow. :lol:

Nice one Nick!

Good to see the shovel, there's still a load of sand gone down that drain though, hope it doesn't block :shifty:

You'll keep finding the stuff under the truck for months...:lol:

As I drove into one of those hand wash places after an off road trip I saw the look of horror on their faces, I just said look on it as a challenge, it was very muddy, but they did it and never charged me extra.
When they were clearing the muck afterwards I said don't wash it away just plant something. I think they were all Polish, they didn't seem to mind, they were very good natured about it.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I think plenty went down the drain but most went in the bushes. If i don't tidy up afterwards of if i block the drain boss wouldn't let me do it again. Theres plenty of crap down there already. lorries get v. dirty!

Part of the reason for me using Morrisons jet wash is the large grid underneath. Sure it costs a little but £6 in jet wash time is well worth not having to clean up after.

I'm lucky, my local "hand" wash charges the equivalent of £6 inside and out.

If it's loaded with mud it goes up to about £10.

No complaints.

Is nobody going to post a pic of me being rescued then ?

Thanks Rosy , and "Badass Grandpa" Marie :lol: ah come on i was just driving the babysitter :eusa-whistle:

Glad you repeated the title Shayne as it didn't show up on my phone.

Badass grandpa… love it! :laughing-rolling:

An 80 to the rescue!!!

Go on Shayne....u know you want one...

See how I was tied to a tree behind to stop Shayne's car pulling me down the hill which was much steeper than it looks in the video

Andy

That was one of the two punches no body got, yes it was flippin steep!

Back