32032.jpg

33033.jpg

34034.jpg

35035.jpg

36036.jpg
37037.jpg

38038.jpg

I love the one where i'm trying to get up to no.2
It was a pleasure and i learnt plenty from you.

Looks like you guys had an awesome time, I'm sorry I couldn't make it. Who was in the 76 series? I love those things!!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Big thanks to Trev, Ed and Tom. Also to Andy who made it possible for me to go back out by giving up his CVs after I broke mine. Love the pics Reinhard spotted a couple of me :)

Brilliant weekend

Hi All, Marie and I are still talking abut everything we saw over the weekend so thank you all for a great time!

Special thanks to @Shayne and @Wills for getting us unstuck (I will say it was less the 80 and more user error that put us in that pickle in the first place :doh:) and to @trev for all the encouragement and advice getting round the woods.

My best photo of the weekend of Dave in fearless mode and the 80's first scar which isnt as dramatic as toms busted CV!

IMG_6990.jpg IMG_6991.jpg IMG_6992.jpg

Looks to me Rosy thats the perfect excuse for upgrading to a winch bumper :blush:

An absolute pleasure to meet you both Rosy your grin was infectious and Marie's air of tolerant amusement made me wonder if she was thinking "what are these people doing" :lol: I'm sure we will see you again though , as you say AT tyres and lack of momentum is all that caught you out and i'm sure it won't happen next time :thumbup:

Some good photo's. looks like i missed a good weekend. I will try for the next one.

Did i spy Gary stocktons old silver 120 in the pics? if it is, its good to see its in the hands of a club member.

Blimey and all bought from a motorway service station. £29.99 incredible

Not quite as exciting as the super spy machine video above :)

Punch no.2 attempt. Thanks for the winch Dave!

Last edited:
Nice videos. The Phantom video is very cool :)

We had a ball setting the punches out, really nice to see people going at them from new members to our resident nutter Dave :tonguewink:

So the results look a little like this

1st Dave, Helen and Shannon 21
2nd Nick FBNSS 15
3rd Rich S 13 (In that beautiful beautiful truck)
Joint 4th Will 10
Joint 4th Shayne 10
5th Rosy 3

Tom 16 but missed the deadline as he was having waaay too much fun.

Last edited:
The tags were well placed Trev , it was bloody frustrating to see the ones located with a winch in mind and even worse to get within inches of one or two without a winch but no cigar but hey it was fun trying and i'm surprised i made the scoreboard :thumbup:

I should thank you as well mate for your ever so professional response to my mayday call which went something like "your joking i will get there as slowly as possible" and the reply to my cancellation call because the cavalry had arrived was even better "no way i have got to see this i will be there quick" :lol:

Back