Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Sat 15th - Sun 16th October

Home too soon and many thanks to all for a great weekend we are already waiting for the next one :thumbup:

Tee hee, good to see you there Shayne (in Nick's photos)!

Any pics of the 90 in action? Oops, edit,

Just seen Helen's vid of the 80 rescue... what can I say ? :clap:

Last edited:
We have just got home. Nice to have a good few turn up. Always room for more though.
Thanks to Edd Trev and tom. Also thanks to Tony and Bec for the use of the place again.
See you all soon :)

I think we crossed posts Clive so please go back a page .

Other than that i don't have much , unfortunately the woods proved to be a bit to scary for young Charlie so he and my camera lady had to be returned to base camp .

Guys, I think you're gonna need a bigger shovel.....

What a brilliant weekend was nice to
Meet up with some great people can wait for the next one thanks to edd trev and Tom for sorting it out roll on next year

Great weekend, nice meeting old and new folk.

Only some mild pin stripes and a tweaked side step

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks to all who organised the weekend. Great meeting new faces and familiar ones, as well as some more senior Cruisers. Thanks to Will for the drive in his lovely 70, and Nick and Shayne for chicken and tent pegs. Who would have thought the day would turn out so nice after such a rough night and early morning.

I haven't made it home. I'm still on site, Billy No Mates (kidding) as I'm off to Dudley tomorrow early doors. Just starting to rain. Hope it's dry in the morning to pack away.

Passed a couple of 80s in the morning around the m25... i think Andy and his son???

Quite possibly it was Sam & I, we hit the m25 around 6am Saturday on our way to what was a fantastic weekend

My first time in the roof tent. Only had it a week. Well pleased with it and tgevtruck is looking good. Thanks go to Karl for the gutter trims and getting them here in one piece.

IMG_9809.JPG IMG_9798.JPG IMG_9799.JPG

"Breaker breaker, this is Sticky Sauce, home safe and parked in the rear, over"
What a great weekend :) Thanks for organising, I had great fun. Good to see lots of peeps too.
Who knew you could have so much fun with a cb?

Too clean Rich, for Lincomb :neutral:

Hope you wiped your feet before you got in there... :lol:

Too clean Rich, for Lincomb :neutral:

Hope you wiped your feet before you got in there... :lol:
Many times Clive, many times. That's the only trouble with a touch up, don't want to get it scratched. Still, I've found somebody to wrap it like yours, then I can go play. :icon-biggrin: Got rustproofing being done tomorrow so it seemed unfair to make the guys wash off half of Lincomb. :snooty:

Passed a couple of 80s in the morning around the m25... i think Andy and his son???

Quite possibly it was Sam & I, we hit the m25 around 6am Saturday on our way to what was a fantastic weekend

Sounds about right. I was meant to be in India this weekend for a 10 day trip, but had to cover for one of the other guys, so caught am early flight out to Houston and then to sao paulo. Back in the UK on Wednesday.

Would rather have been out there in the mud with you guys though. Looks like much fun was had.

Great weekend. It's good putting faces to internet names. Thanks to Trev et al for organising it and to @TonyS for letting us use the farm again.
Thanks to TonyP for chauffeuring me around too. It's made me really want one again...

Many times Clive, many times. That's the only trouble with a touch up, don't want to get it scratched. Still, I've found somebody to wrap it like yours, then I can go play. :icon-biggrin: Got rustproofing being done tomorrow so it seemed unfair to make the guys wash off half of Lincomb. :snooty:

Great!

I'm interested on the thickness of the wrap you're going to use Rich, my guy offered me 4, but the thinner ones I could cut right through with my thumbnail.

I've got scores in the thick stuff (and I don't know its gauge) but at least nothing's got through to the paint (yet).

''Twas expensive, but wort it....

I've badly broken my Landcruiser! I don't think it'll make it...

image_zpsn4jthzil.jpe

Really glad you all had a good time and nice to see the pics and videos - please keep them coming. :thumbup:

Thanks go to Karl for the gutter trims and getting them here in one piece.

Any time Rich. Good to see you again. Also nice to see the addition of the roof tent on the roof. Thumbs up to Lynn for giving it a go

Great weekend. It's good putting faces to internet names. Thanks to Trev et al for organising it and to @TonyS for letting us use the farm again.
Thanks to TonyP for chauffeuring me around too. It's made me really want one again...

Just get one bought and stop talking about it....!
Good see yourself and tony again in person.

Personally I think as you r da man on here you should make the effort more often lol

I've badly broken my Landcruiser! I don't think it'll make it...

View attachment 108059

ARB link? No big deal I think and you should be able to drive quite easily until you get around to replacing it.

If that's the only thing that broke, I think you've done really well TBH. :)

Add : Sorry - my sarcasm radar has a been a bit off lately. :shifty:

Last edited:
Back